We will discover you step by step the simplest and most effective way to clean the house’s walls. Because buying magic erasers at the supermarket is an option, why if you can do it more effectively?
Roughly, we could calculate that the surface to be cleaned in an 80 m 2 house would be about 188 m 2: the result of multiplying its size by the height of the walls (2.35 m).
That is why you must plan in detail when and how to do it because we are talking about a remarkable surface. Cleaning wall, You will need a lot of water, plenty of rags, and the optimal temperature for the walls to dry quickly.
AT WHAT TIME OF YEAR IS IT BEST TO CLEAN THE WALLS?
In spring or early fall. These are the best times to clean the walls when the weather is still mild. When cleaning them with water, you will need to open the windows so that they dry quickly.
HOW OFTEN DO YOU HAVE TO CLEAN THE WALLS?
Once a year would suffice. Add this manual work to the list of tasks that you have prepared for the period in which you will dedicate yourself to the general cleaning of your house.
HOW TO CLEAN THE WALLS: THE STEP BY STEP
ANALYZE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE WALLS AND PAINT
The first thing to consider is the type of paint. We have bad news for you: if it is tempered, forget about cleaning them thoroughly, you will only be able to drag it and remove it from the wall. Cleaning walls, Be content with powdering them.
On the contrary, plastic paint is washable (also water-based, only vinyl or acrylic resins). However, you must bear in mind that, even so, it is also porous, so very dark stains will be difficult to remove.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO CLEAN THE WALLS?
- You will need a broom or a vacuum cleaner with a brush
- A duster or scrubber with a handle
- A white towel
- Several dusting cloths, preferably white
- A bucket of warm water and a splash of soap (dish soap works well)
- And another bucket of warm, clean water
GET TO WORK
- Remove all pictures and decorations from the walls, also the furniture that rests supported on them. Cover the floor just below the area to be cleaned in case of waterfalls.
- Remove the dust from the entire surface either with a broom covered with a towel or with the brush (clean) of the vacuum cleaner.
- You should pay special attention to the skirting board, where more dirt accumulates. Some choose to use a feather duster or a sponge brush used in crafts in this delicate area; Cleaning wall, The scourers with a handle also work (but remember that they should not be dyed in any colour).
- Try rubbing a piece of wall in an inconspicuous area (it works behind a door) to ensure no marks or grooves after the water has dried.
- Clean the rest of the wall with a white, lint-free cloth (or a colourless sponge) dipped in the soapy water.
- Rinse with the clean water from the other bucket (remember that you have to change it every little bit) using a clean cloth with the same characteristics.
- Open the windows and let the air dry.
Some people prefer to add a quarter cup of vinegar to soapy water (dish soap) (this is recommended for oil-based paints); others opt for a splash of ammonia. Cleaning wall, Stains are best rubbed with a paste of baking soda.
With the wallpaper, the same thing happens. You will also have to look at the type of finish.
The embossed wallpaper is the most basic, that of a lifetime. It is made with a single layer of paper, and it is difficult to clean (and not very resistant to natural light), so as it is not waterproof, you can only dust it off with a dry cloth.
If the wallpaper is vinyl or vinyl, the cleaning technique will be very similar to that used with plastic paint:
- Rub (this time more delicately) with a sponge or cloth dampened (but not too much) in warm soapy water (ammonia or abrasive detergents should never be used).
- Rinse with clean, warm water.
- Let dry.
Stay tuned to our website, Mr. meticulous, for more cleaning tips and information.
Read more: Airbnb cleaners.
Mr Meticulous Cleaning Services have been looking after homes and offices throughout Australia since 1995. Our team specializes in end of lease cleaning and commercial cleaning but produce a high level of professionalism and cleanliness in any facet of the industry. We engage highly trained and skilled cleaners who take great pride in the results they achieve.
We offer services for cleaning your home weekly or fortnightly, for a one-off deep cleaning service or end of lease cleans. Homes aren’t the only place we clean; builders clean, or shop fit-out cleaning services are available. We understand all the work that goes into a building project, and the last thing you want is for messy surprises at hand over. Our team is professional, reliable, and dedicated and will ensure your project is left spotless.
End of Lease Cleaning and our Bond Cleaning Service is something that we have become well known for. We have completed 1000’s of end of lease cleaning jobs for individuals and real estate agencies. Our Bond Cleaning Service not only offers general cleaning, but we also offer:
- Entire oven and stovetop cleaning
- Party and Event Cleaning
- Carpet steam cleaning
- Window cleaning
- Post Construction or Final Builders Cleaning
- Mould removal
- NDIS cleaning and Gardening Services
- Covid-19 Sterilisation and Sanitisation
We look after everything for your end of lease clean to guarantee your bond is returned.
Mr Meticulous Cleaning Services has a cleaning team near you. We offer seven days a week cleaning, and we’re 5 Star rated and have a 100 % money-back guarantee. We charge only after the service and correct, fix or discuss any situation. We are accountable; we are on all social media platforms. We are contactable, widely known, verified and trusted. We were cleaning in the ’90s, and we will continue into the future and beyond.
Marc Hamilton has been the owner since its inception. Marc Hamilton started and will continue to be the face and contactable person within this business. Always available. We are not a faceless, contactless, unknown person behind a website geared towards share prices and company earnings. Both Marc and our team value working for you and hold a personal commitment and interest to provide the best service possible. We are in this together. You are welcome to contact us on 0402 317 313 or [email protected].
Email: [email protected]
At Mr Meticulous Cleaning Services, we pride ourselves on providing a complete range of professional cleaning services. We have the best-trained cleaning technicians, promising you a high-quality cleaning service. Our cleaning services include house cleaning, domestic cleaning, commercial cleaning, office cleaning, end of lease cleaning, Carpet Cleaning and Window Cleaning. Covid-19 Sterilization and Sanitation for a Hygenic and Disinfected environment/workplace.
We aim at satisfying our customers’ needs, making their home surroundings clean and dirt & dust free.
We deliver a 100% organic, chemical-free cleaning service using environmental cleaning-safe methods that bring that fresh ‘just cleaned’ feeling into your home or office. We will also use Isopropyl Alcohol to disinfect and sterilize your office or home premises if required.
For the convenience of customers, we offer online communication ease where you can ask any questions before starting with us whether you want a quote or have a cleaning question.
With over 30 years of offering cleaning services across Australia, Mr Meticulous knows the best ways to solve and answer your questions.
You can call directly or email us to start discussing your need.
Our Professional Cleaning Services include
- Advanced Cleaning Technology
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Covid-19 Disinfection and Sterilization
- 24 hours, 7 Days, Responsive To Your Needs
- Safe Work and Hygienic Practices adhered to
- End of Lease – Bond Cleaning
- Builders Clean or Office Cleaning
Suppose you are conscious of quality cleaning but are constantly let down by other cleaning companies. In that case, Mr Meticulous’s Cleaning Services teams will personally source the best cleaners for your day, time, area, and other requirements. Our commitment to excellent service and quality results will put a shine on your home or office.
Our cleaners are fully insured and trained in all aspects of cleaning at all levels, be it one-off, weekly, fortnightly or monthly, including window cleaning, oven cleaning, and carpet steam cleaning. Every cleaner has been 100% ID checked so that you are safe and protected. This is the exemplary reputation Mr Meticulous has maintained for over 30 years of operation.
Mr Meticulous Cleaning Services
is not matched in its cleaning performance and affordable cleaning packages. Giving you a unique and professional cleaning experience, whether it be for your home or commercial/office cleaning needs. End of Lease cleaning and Bond cleaning are our specialities. With all our years and 1000’s jobs successfully undertaken, we are your go-to at the end of lease cleaning business with total bonds returned.
Strata Cleaning, Common area cleaners, Strata Managers, and Body Corp Services are all services we offer. Due to the need for respect and attention to detail, we have specialized in making sure buildings, common areas, and grounds are serviced daily – weekly or as required by a dedicated cleaning specialists list.