Maid Cleaning Service – How Much Does It Cost to Hire?
How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Maid Cleaning Service?
How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Cleaner?
Need a maid service? Then you have come to the right place.
We understand that cleaning takes up time and energy. Sometimes, you wish you were at a hotel where a chambermaid does the housekeeping for you. Luckily, hiring someone to clean your home for you is now more affordable.
Whether you are employed, busy running your own business or occupied as a stay-at-home mom, having someone else do the cleaning gives you the option to free up more valuable time.
We understand that allowing someone into your home is a big deal, and we know that you can’t trust anybody. It is essential to find a reputable and trustworthy company if you outsource your cleaning tasks.
Why Mr Meticulous
How do you know a cleaning company is trustworthy? It all boils down to experience and customer feedback.
Mr Meticulous excels in both categories, and we can work with you on any cleaning job, big or small. We have been in the industry for two decades, and we know how much customers value quality and trustworthiness.
Here at Mr Meticulous, we focus on building a lasting relationship with customers, and we are willing to stand by our service guarantee.
We accept small and big cleaning projects. Hiring a maid need not be a tedious process when hiring Mr Meticulous.
Mr Meticulous House Maid Service (Sydney)
What services can you expect when you hire a maid?
Here are some of the types of services offered by Mr Meticulous.
Cleaning the house is one of the top services our maids provide. Whether you need one-off cleaning service or regular cleaning, Mr Meticulous can give people to do the job. Our cleaning crew will follow your instructions, and we can tailor the cleaning service to your specific needs. Our housekeeping services can include:
- Sweeping and mopping floors
- Dusting furniture
- Disinfecting and cleaning toilets and bathrooms
- Tidying up the kitchen sink
- Doing the laundry
- Ironing clothes
- Emptying rubbish bins
- Kitchen and appliance cleaning
Mr Meticulous provides flexible terms to suit your needs. Our maid service is available daily, weekly, fortnightly, and monthly.
Housekeeping services also include thorough end-of-lease cleaning and the provision of cleaning services for flats and serviced apartments.
With our house cleaning services, you’ll never have to go home to a messy living space, and you’ll have more time to spend on yourself and your family.
Our housekeeping team doesn’t just provide services to domestic residences, and we can also assist you with tidying up your office.
Depending on your office setup, our cleaning crew can provide the following services:
- Cleaning floors and surfaces
- Wiping furniture
- Sanitising bathrooms and common areas
- Taking care of the trash
Services Provided When You Hire A House Maid
If you hire a housemaid, you expect your cleaner to provide various services. Here’s a quick list of the items that should be included:
- Take care of spills, spot clean if necessary
- Sweep the floor
- Vacuum the floor
- Mop the floor
- Ensure cleanliness of cabinet and drawer exteriors
- Wipe the fridge door, oven, and other appliances
- Clean and disinfect all kitchen surfaces
- Wash all the dishes
- Clear out the sink
- Clean up the stove
3. Bathroom and Toilets
- Take out trash cans and bath mats
- Clean the shower
- Clean the bathtub, including the walls
- Disinfect the bathroom, including the tub, shower stalls, and toilet bowl
- Clean the mirror
- Remove soap scum from walls
- Clean the toilet bowl and the sink
- Throw away trash
4. Bedrooms and Living Rooms
- Remove cobwebs
- Dust all furniture
- Make the beds
- Dust all surfaces
- Sweep the floors
- Mop the floors
- Clean windows, including ledges
- Remove all clutter on the floor
- Wipe all electronics clean
- Clean doorknobs and light switches
How Much Does It Cost For You To Hire A Maid?
Maid cleaning service prices will differ depending on a range of factors. Smaller companies may provide better rates than larger firms, and local companies often give you more affordable rates.
Daily maid service costs will likely be lower than a cleaning company’s regular rate. These cleaners usually perform regular maintenance cleaning rather than deep cleaning for the most part.
Professional cleaning companies often charge by the square foot. Professional companies will typically set in the region $130 for a single-family home, which may be lower when provided as a regular housekeeping service. For businesses, maid services tend to cost around $150.
Total cleaning costs will depend on your service contract. For one-time thorough cleaning services, Prices can range from $200 to $300.
Maid services prices will be lower when part of a regular agreement, saving clients around $5 to $10 per session. Other factors that influence the total cost for hiring a maid include:
- The number of rooms to be cleaned. Just because you hire a maid doesn’t mean you need to have the entire house cleaned. If you only want the maid to clean one or two rooms, the cost will decrease.
- The number of bedrooms. More bedrooms mean higher occupancy. Rates will depend more on how many people live in a house than on the number of rooms.
- The number of bathrooms. Bathrooms require the most extensive cleaning, so maids will charge more for cleaning these rooms since they need to spend more time cleaning this area.
- Cleaning Products. If you provide the cleaning products, the cost will be lower. If you need your maid to give the cleaning products, the price will be higher.
- Inaccessible Areas. If there are hard to reach areas in your home you want the maid to clean, the price may be higher.
- Time preference. Early morning cleaning services or cleaning services at irregular hours may cost more.
If contracting a maid on a daily or weekly basis doesn’t work for you, you have the option to hire someone full-time for the job. So, how much does a live-in maid cost?
Hiring a live-in maid will cost you more. The average salary for a live-in maid is $27 an hour.
How Can I Get Started?
The first step to finding someone to help you with cleaning services is to shop for the right company to do business with. If you have no idea where to begin, start giving Mr Meticulous a call.
Before that, take a quick look at the main factors when hiring a cleaning company.
- Insurance. Always check for insurance when hiring someone to do the cleaning for you. In case of damage to your property, your cleaner’s insurance should cover the cost. Every reputable cleaning firm will have insurance cover in place.
- Contract. Contracts exist to protect both you and your cleaner. It’s always better to have an agreement to govern the transaction. This is a safer way to conduct business.
- Reliable. Trust is crucial when you allow anyone into your home or office. This is even more important when you hire a maid who will know the ins and outs of your property. Be sure to look into testimonials from past clients to see what they say.
- Flexibility. Even if you hire a maid, you will still have some specific requests. Look for a cleaning company that can accommodate your requests. Ask a company if they can work with your terms and conditions to ensure they can meet your needs.
- Discounts. Hiring a maid to help you with cleaning is more affordable now, but always ask about discounts. Long-term and repeat clients might get better rates since they do regular business with the company.
- Service Guarantee. Providing a service guarantee signifies that a company is confident with its service. Reputable firms usually offer a service guaranteed backed by a promise to redo the job if customers are unsatisfied.
For homes and businesses in Sydney, Mr Meticulous is a safe choice. We are experts in choosing the right cleaners for your job, and we can customise projects to fit your individual needs. We pride ourselves on providing the clean you can’t complain about.
How To Hire A Maid?
Vacuuming, bathroom cleaning and scrubbing the kitchen are all tedious tasks. If you have no love for these tasks, hiring someone to do it for you is a great – and affordable – alternative, saving you precious time without breaking the bank.
Hiring someone to clean your home is a big step. First of all, you will need to decide what responsibilities to allocate. Which areas of your home do you want the maid to clean? What specific tasks will the maid have?
After you figure out what you want, it’s time to look for a maid that meets your requirements. There are three ways to find your new cleaner:
- The most popular route is to hire a local company that provides maid services. These companies will usually send someone from their headquarters to assess the work and propose a contract. Local companies have a local presence and local knowledge to communicate efficiently.
- Maid referral services can also help you to find a housekeeper. These national companies will send a local contractor to your home to discuss your needs before recommending a service.
- Craigslist and other platforms also have a pool of people advertising their services. Individuals promoting their services often provide the most affordable rates. Asking friends and family members to recommend someone can help you choose the right person for the job.
No matter which method you pursue, don’t be afraid to ask questions. As the customer, you have the right to ask about worker insurance, the maid’s background, cost estimates, and the scope of the services covered under the contract.
Looking into the employee’s background is crucial if hiring a solo maid. Most cleaning companies require employees to submit a police clearance. Of course, it’s your right to ask the cleaning company about their hiring process.
These days, maid service doesn’t need to cost a fortune. If you need help getting your cleaning done, hire a maid to assist you and free up more time for yourself.
Email: [email protected]
Mr Meticulous Cleaning Services have been looking after homes and offices throughout Australia since 1995. Our team specialises in end of lease cleaning and commercial cleaning but produce a high level of professionalism and cleanliness in any facet of the industry. We engage highly trained and skilled cleaners who take great pride in their results.
We offer services for cleaning your home weekly or fortnightly, for a one-off deep cleaning service or end of lease cleans. Homes aren’t the only place we clean; builders clean, or shop fit-out cleaning services are available. We understand all the work that goes into a building project, and the last thing you want is for messy surprises at hand over. Our team is professional, reliable, and dedicated and will ensure your project is left spotless.
End of Lease Cleaning and our Bond Cleaning Service is something that we have become well known for. We have completed 1000’s of end of lease cleaning jobs for individuals and real estate agencies. Our Bond Cleaning Service not only offers general cleaning, but we also offer:
- Entire oven and stove-top cleaning
- Party and Event Cleaning
- Carpet steam cleaning
- Window cleaning
- Post Construction or Final Builders Cleaning
- Mould removal
- NDIS cleaning and Gardening Services
- Covid-19 Sterilisation and Sanitisation
We look after everything for your end of lease clean to guarantee your bond is returned.
Mr Meticulous Cleaning Services has a cleaning team near you. We offer seven days a week cleaning, and we’re 5 Star rated and have a 100 % money-back guarantee. We charge only after the service and correct, fix or discuss any situation. We are accountable; we are on all social media platforms. We are contactable, widely known, verified and trusted. We were cleaning in the ’90s, and we will continue into the future and beyond.
Marc Hamilton has been the owner since its inception. Marc Hamilton started and will continue to be the face and contactable person within this business. Always available. We are not a faceless, contactless, unknown person behind a website geared towards share prices and company earnings. Both Marc and our team value working for you and hold a personal commitment and interest to provide the best service possible. We are in this together. You are welcome to contact us on 0402 317 313 or [email protected]
Trained cleaners from Mr Meticulous cover towns and suburbs in and out of Sydney, including
Email: [email protected]
At Mr Meticulous Cleaning Services, we pride ourselves on providing a complete range of professional cleaning services. We have the best-trained cleaning technicians, promising you a high-quality cleaning service. Our cleaning services include house cleaning, domestic cleaning, commercial cleaning, office cleaning, end of lease cleaning, Carpet Cleaning and Window Cleaning. Covid-19 Sterilisation and Sanitation for a Hygenic and Disinfected environment/workplace.
We aim at satisfying our customers’ needs, making their home surroundings clean and dirt & dust free.
We deliver a 100% organic, chemical-free cleaning service using environmental cleaning-safe methods that bring that fresh ‘just cleaned’ feeling into your home or office. We will also use Isopropyl Alcohol to disinfect and sterilise your office or home premises if required.
For the convenience of customers, we offer online communication ease where you can ask any questions before starting with us whether you want a quote or have a cleaning question.
With over 30 years of offering cleaning services across Australia, Mr Meticulous knows the best ways to solve and answer your questions.
You can call directly or email us to start discussing your need.
Our Professional Cleaning Services include
- Advanced Cleaning Technology
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Covid-19 Disinfection and Sterilisation
- 24 hours, 7 Days, Responsive To Your Needs
- Safe Work and Hygienic Practices adhered to
- End of Lease – Bond Cleaning
- Builders Clean or Office Cleaning
Suppose you are conscious of quality cleaning but are constantly let down by other cleaning companies. In that case, Mr Meticulous’s Cleaning Services teams will personally source the best cleaners for your day, time, area, and other requirements. Our commitment to excellent service and quality results will shine on your home or office.
Our cleaners are fully insured and trained in cleaning at all levels, be it one-off, weekly, fortnightly or monthly, including window cleaning, oven cleaning, and carpet steam cleaning. Every cleaner has been 100% ID checked so that you are safe and protected. This is the exemplary reputation Mr Meticulous has maintained for over 30 years.
Mr Meticulous Cleaning Services
is not matched in its cleaning performance and affordable cleaning packages. Giving you a unique and professional cleaning experience, whether it be for your home or commercial/office cleaning needs. End of Lease cleaning and Bond cleaning are our specialities. With all our years and 1000’s jobs successfully undertaken, we are your go-to at the end of lease cleaning business with total bonds returned.
Strata Cleaning, Common area cleaners, Strata Managers, and Body Corp Services are all services we offer. Due to the need for respect and attention to detail, we have specialised in making sure buildings, common areas, and grounds are serviced daily – weekly or as required by a dedicated cleaning specialists list.