Need a maid service? Then you have come to the right place.
We understand that cleaning takes up time and energy. Sometimes, you just wish you were at a hotel where a chambermaid does the housekeeping for you. Luckily, hiring someone to clean your home for you is now more affordable.
Whether you are employed, busy running your own business or occupied as a stay-at-home mom, having someone else do the cleaning gives you the option to free up more valuable time.
We understand that allowing someone into your home is a big deal, and we know that you just can’t trust anybody. It is essential to find a reputable and trustworthy company if you decide to outsource your cleaning tasks.
Why Mr. Meticulous
How do you know a cleaning company is trustworthy? It all boils down to experience and customer feedback.
Mr. Meticulous excels in both categories, and we can work with you on any cleaning job, big or small. We have been in the industry for two decades and we know how much customers value quality and trustworthiness.
Here at Mr. Meticulous, we focus on building a lasting relationship with customers, and we are willing to stand by our service guarantee.
We accept small and big cleaning projects. Hiring a maid need not be a tedious process when you hire Mr. Meticulous.
Mr. Meticulous House Maid Service (Sydney)
What services can you expect when you hire a maid ?
Here are some of the types of services offered by Mr. Meticulous.
Cleaning the house is one of the top services our maids provide. Whether you need a one-off cleaning service or regular cleaning, Mr. Meticulous can provide people to do the job. Our cleaning crew will follow your instructions and we can tailor the cleaning service to your specific needs. Our housekeeping services can include:
- Sweeping and mopping floors
- Dusting furniture
- Disinfecting and cleaning toilets and bathrooms
- Tidying up the kitchen sink
- Doing the laundry
- Ironing clothes
- Emptying rubbish bins
- Kitchen and appliance cleaning
Mr. Meticulous provides flexible terms to suit your needs. Our maid service is available on a daily , weekly, fortnightly, and monthly basis.
Housekeeping services also include thorough end-of-lease cleaning and the provision of cleaning services for flats and serviced apartments.
With our house cleaning services, you’ll never have to go home to a messy living space, and you’ll have more time to spend on you and your family.
Our housekeeping team doesn’t just provide services to domestic residences, we can also assist you with tidying up your office.
Depending on your office setup, our cleaning crew can provide the following services:
- Cleaning floors and surfaces
- Wiping furniture
- Sanitizing bathrooms and common areas
- Taking care of trash
Services Provided When You Hire A House Maid
If you hire a housemaid , you expect your cleaner to provide a wide array of services. Here’s a quick list of the items that should be included:
- Take care of spills, spot clean if necessary
- Sweep the floor
- Vacuum the floor
- Mop the floor
- Ensure cleanliness of cabinet and drawer exteriors
- Wipe the fridge door, oven, and other appliances
- Clean and disinfect all kitchen surfaces
- Wash all the dishes
- Clear out the sink
- Clean up the stove
3. Bathroom and Toilets
- Take out trash cans and bath mats
- Clean the shower
- Clean the bathtub including the walls
- Disinfect the bathroom including the tub, shower stalls, and toilet bowl
- Clean the mirror
- Remove soap scum from walls
- Clean the toilet bowl and the sink
- Throw away trash
4. Bedrooms and Living Rooms
- Remove cobwebs
- Dust all furniture
- Make the beds
- Dust all surfaces
- Sweep the floors
- Mop the floors
- Clean windows including ledges
- Remove all clutter on the floor
- Wipe all electronics clean
- Clean doorknobs and light switches
How Much Does It Cost For You To Hire A Maid?
Maid cleaning service prices will differ depending on a range of factors. Smaller companies may provide better rates than larger firms and local companies can often give you more affordable rates.
Daily maid service costs will also likely be lower than a cleaning company’s regular rate. For the most part, these cleaners usually perform regular maintenance cleaning, rather than deep cleaning.
Professional cleaning companies often charge by the square foot. Professional companies will typically charge in the region of $130 for a single family home, which may be lower when provided as part of a regular housekeeping service. For businesses, maid services tend to cost around $150.
Total cleaning costs will depend on your service contract. Prices for one-time thorough cleaning services can range from $200 to $300.
Maid services prices will be lower when part of a regular agreement, saving clients around $5 to $10 per session. Other factors that influence the total price for hiring a maid include:
- The number of rooms to be cleaned. Just because you hire a maid doesn’t mean you need to have the entire house cleaned. If you only want the maid to clean one or two rooms, the cost will decrease.
- The number of bedrooms. More bedrooms mean higher occupancy. Rates will depend more on how many people live in a house than on the number of rooms.
- The number of bathrooms. Bathrooms require the most extensive cleaning, so maids will charge more for cleaning these rooms since they need to spend more time cleaning this area.
- Cleaning Products. If you provide the cleaning products, the cost will be lower. If you need your maid to provide the cleaning products, the price will be higher.
- Inaccessible Areas. If there are hard to reach areas in your home you want the maid to clean, the price may be higher.
- Time preference. Early morning cleaning services or cleaning services at irregular hours may cost more.
If contracting a maid on a daily or weekly basis doesn’t work for you, you have the option to hire someone full-time for the job. So, how much does a live-in maid cost?
Hiring a live-in maid will cost you more. The average salary for a live-in maid is $27 an hour.
How Can I Get Started?
The first step to finding someone to help you with cleaning services is to shop for the right company to do business with. If you have no idea where to begin, start by giving Mr. Meticulous a call.
Before that, take a quick look at the main factors to look into when hiring a cleaning company.
- Insurance. Always try to check for insurance when hiring someone to do the cleaning for you. In case of damage to your property, your cleaner’s insurance should cover the cost. Every reputable cleaning firm will have insurance cover in place.
- Contract. Contracts exist to protect both you and your cleaner. It’s always better to have a contract to govern the transaction. This is a safer way to conduct business.
- Reliable. Trust is crucial when you allow anyone into your home or office. This is even more important when you hire a maid who will know the ins and outs of your property. Be sure to look into testimonials from past clients to see what they have to say.
- Flexibility. Look for a cleaning company that can accommodate your requests. Even if you hire a maid, you will still have some specific requests. Ask a company if they can work with your terms and conditions to ensure they can meet your needs.
- Discounts. Hiring a maid to help you with cleaning is more affordable now, but always ask about discounts. Long-term and repeat clients might get better rates since they do regular business with the company.
- Service Guarantee. Providing a service guarantee is a sign that a company is confident with its service. Reputable firms usually offer a service guaranteed backed by a promise to redo the job if customers are unsatisfied.
For homes and businesses in Sydney, Mr. Meticulous is a safe choice. We are experts in choosing the right cleaners for your job and we can customize projects to fit your individual needs We pride ourselves on providing the kind of clean you can’t complain about.
Hire A Maid In Sydney Area
Mr. Meticulous provides maid cleaning services to Sydney, including the surrounding towns. We cover all areas in North Sydney, including the northern shore and beaches to the eastern suburbs. We also service the following areas:
- Sutherland Shire
- Inner West
- Surry Hills
- Western Sydney
- Neutral Bay
- Lane Cove
Call Mr. Meticulous for a Quote Today
Hiring a maid can be a complicated process, and Mr. Meticulous can provide you with the right person for the job. As our name implies, we select only the best people to take on the job.
For price estimates and service inquiries, get in touch with us at…
How To Hire A Maid?
Vacuuming, bathroom cleaning and scrubbing the kitchen are all tedious tasks. If you have no love for these tasks, hiring someone to do it for you is a great – and affordable – alternative, saving you precious time without breaking the bank.
Hiring someone to clean your home is a big step. First of all, you will need to decide what responsibilities to allocate. Which areas of your home do you want the maid to clean? What specific tasks will the maid have?
Right after you figure out what you want, it’s time to look for a maid that meets your requirements. There are three ways to find your new cleaner:
- The most popular route is to hire a local company that provides maid services. These companies will usually send someone from their headquarters to assess the work and propose a contract. Local companies have a local presence and local knowledge so can be easy to communicate with.
- Maid referral services can also help you to find a housekeeper. These national companies will send a local contractor to your home to discuss your needs before recommending a service.
- Craigslist and other platforms also have a pool of people advertising their services. Individuals advertising their services often provide the most affordable rates. Asking friends and family members to recommend someone can help ensure you choose the right person for the job.
No matter which method you pursue, don’t be afraid to ask questions. As the customer, you have the right to ask about worker insurance, the maid’s background, cost estimates, and the scope of the services covered under the contract.
Looking into the employee’s background is crucial if you hire a solo maid. Most cleaning companies require employees to submit a police clearance. Of course, it’s your right to ask the cleaning company about their hiring process.
These days, a maid service doesn’t need to cost a fortune. If you need help getting your cleaning done, hire a maid to assist you and free up more time for yourself.
Call or contact us today at…
Head Office, Neutral Bay Sydney 2089
Mobile: 9904 1905
Fax: 9904 5565