This time we bring you some eco-friendly ways to clean your kitchen.
Here is what you will need!
Chemical-Free Microwave Cleaning Hack
½ cup of water
Cut the lemon in two, and squeeze the juice right into a bowl with ½ cup of water.
Microwave for three minutes (or before water boils).
Allow it to stand in the microwave for five minutes to allow steam to take it easy the gunk.
Take away the bowl and the microwave turntable and wipe the within clean with a sponge or paper towel.
For super caked-on messes, dip the sponge into the hot lemon water, and press it to the mess before thoroughly scrubbing.
HOW EXACTLY TO Clean A Scorched Pan
Your poor abused pan
Cream of tartar
A coarse sponge
1) Scrape out the charred remains of breakfast from your own pan, and fill it with a cup of water therefore the bottom is totally covered.
2) Add the cream of tartar, and start low heat. Wait until it involves a simmer for approximately 5-10 minutes, then switch off the heat and allow it cool completely.
3) With a rough sponge, scrub at the scorched bits. They should come off way easier. Rinse and apply even more cream of tartar right to the pan. Scrub in thoroughly. You should see any discolouration vanish, and the pan can be clean and shiny again. Remember the bottom!
Eco-Friendly Water Stains & Rust Cleaning Hack
A couple of grapefruits
1) Cut your grapefruit in two, and coat the halves in kosher salt.
2) You can scrub the salt in together with your fingers somewhat to saturate it so that it will stick.
3) Scrub the half right into a heavily water-stained faucet, or glass. The coarse salt will scrub off grimy build-up, and the citric acid will eat away water stains leaving a brand new, natural scent.
4) This is most effective on metal, porcelain, or glass surfaces. For tough stains, allow juice to sit on the top you are cleaning for approximately 10 minutes after scrubbing.
5) You can remove water rings in a bathtub, and cloudy build-up on glasses and silverware.
(Note: That is for removing stains only, and won’t necessarily remove germs and bacteria from dishes. Not really a substitute for washing. Avoid being nasty.)
6) Enjoy your shiny kitchen the surroundings will many thanks for!
No-Chemical Oven Cleaner
1) Remove oven racks for easy cleaning access.
2) In a tiny bowl, mix 1 cup baking soda and a teaspoon of water. Continue steadily to add water, teaspoon by teaspoon, until it becomes a paste.
3) Spread the baking soda paste over-all interior surfaces of the oven. Avoid heating elements. Allow it sit overnight (at least 12 hours).
4) Spray vinegar over the baking soda areas and wipe away with a damp sponge or rag.
5) For tougher spots, spray with vinegar again and rub out with a copper sponge.
6) Wipe any remaining baking soda foam with a damp cloth. Replace oven racks.
7) Voila! Enjoy your clean oven.
2-Ingredient Slow Cooker Cleaner
1 cup vinegar, plus much more for scrubbing
1 cup baking soda, plus much more for scrubbing
Paper towels or kitchen towels
Scrub brush (optional)
1) Fill your slow cooker with water. Stir in 1 cup vinegar, then slowly stir into 1 cup baking soda.
2) Plugin the slow cooker and set to high. Bring to a simmer, then simmer for one hour.
3) Unplug the slow cooker. Empty and rinse. Wipe away the grime inside. For tough bits, use a scrub brush to loosen.
4) To completely clean the metal lining, put some baking soda in a bowl. Slowly mix in a few water to create a paste.
5) Spread all around the interior of the slow cooker and let dry completely.
6) Scrub away the baking soda paste with vinegar and a scrub brush. Repeat if needed. Wipe clean.
Mr Meticulous Cleaning has been in the same family for now over 25 years. We are servicing all of Sydney and suburbs.
Mr Meticulous Cleaning manager is Marc Hamilton, and as owner and director from 1995 to 2020 this year you will be in no better hands. This year 2020 with all the Fires – floods and COVID-19 pandemic and us all being locked in – locked down, the time has never more severe to get our home’s, and health, and work environments right – sterilised and hygienically attended to by trained and responsible cleaners. Marc always states, 2020….. that’s the year we get health and hygiene RIGHT.
Mr Meticulous Cleaning is a premium cleaning services company with a highly trained and skilled team of cleaners who service the inner and more full Sydney area. Mr Meticulous Cleaning specialises in both house cleaning, bringing the sparkle back into your home, and office cleaning, which includes such entities as daycare centres, strata buildings, schools, clubs and any size of office.
We are skilled in commercial cleaning, and we will provide our services as a needed requirement. We also offer standalone or combined carpet cleaning and window cleaning for both the home and any commercial building. Mr Meticulous Cleaning has been helping its customers with their cleaning needs for 25 years, and maintain the highest standards of cleaning, using non-toxic, environmentally friendly cleaning products.
Our team of trained cleaners maintain the reputation and attitude of Mr Meticulous Cleaning, offering you the highest standard of cleans with a positive, non-intrusive approach.
Mr Meticulous Cleaning has offered home cleaning services in Sydney for 25 years, with many long term happy clients.
No job is too big or too small, and we are unique in that our team of cleaners care personally about providing you with excellent cleaning results, as opposed to just being there to do a job.
Mr Meticulous Cleaning –Sydney, will put the sparkle back into your home – office!
Office Cleaning Services in Sydney
At Mr Meticulous Cleaning, our range of specialised services include Office Cleaning Sydney. We have trained our cleaners to be skilled in the cleaning requirements of any Office environment, ensuring you receive a thorough and clean result. Marc from Mr Meticulous Cleaning states, it’s no longer good enough to dust and place the dishwasher on and lightly clean a hand basin and call a workplace clean. You need to get in, use modern cleaning chemicals that eat bacteria, destroy spells, eliminate smells. If you are ready for a service that is more than moving coffee cups, then get in touch with us.
We will tailor our office cleaning services to your specific needs. Having first inspected your premises and spoken with you about what it is you are looking for. Our quote will be competitive and is accompanied by a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
End Of Lease Cleaning Services Sydney
Mr Meticulous Cleaning is the preferred end of lease cleaning company in Sydney – ensuring a prompt and professional exit clean once a tenant has moved out.
Mr Meticulous Cleaning understands the importance of providing a spick and span, detailed clean before new tenants are to move in.
Property owners and Property managers and former Tenants can feel confident that they will receive a cleaning result that will make the transition smooth to exiting and doing the correct clean, and thus help to get the BOND monies refunded. , The new tenants moving in, and the previous tenants in their bid to receive their bond back.
For that stress-free end of lease experience, you can trust us at Mr Meticulous Cleaning Services Sydney.
Bedrooms and Living Area Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Bathroom Cleaning, Cleaning of Walls, Vacuuming, Mopping, Wet Areas Professionally Cleaned, Mould, Removal, Kitchen Cleaning, Oven Cleaning, Balcony Cleaning, Blind Cleaning, Ceiling & Eaves Cleaning.
Real estate investors can feel more secure about their investment properties after receiving a complete cleaning makeover as your tenants’ transition.
There is no match for the professional dedication and finished results from our end of lease cleaning services in Sydney. Our team have been trained to have an eye for detail and a personal standard of excellence.
In Sydney, in 2020, we now have cleaners in these areas to help you with your home and office. Get in touch now.
|Alexandria||Dee Why||Macarthur Region||Randwick|
|Bankstown||Enfield||Milsons Point||Rose Bay|
|Belmore||Five Dock||Mosman||Sans Souci|
|Berowra Waters||Frenchs Forest||Mount Kuring-gai||Seven Hills|
|Blakehurst||Glebe||Neutral Bay||South Western Suburbs|
|Bondi Junction||Glenorie||Newtown||St Ives|
|Botany||Gordon||North Richmond||St Johns Park|
|Brookvale||Granville||North Rocks||St Marys|
|Burwood||Gymea||North Ryde||St Peters|
|Camperdown||Homebush||Northern Beaches||Surry Hills|
|Canterbury||Hornsby||Outer Western Suburbs||Sutherland Shire|
|Caringbah||Hoxton Park||Oyster Bay||Sydney City|
|Carlingford||Hunters Hill||Paddington||Sydney Markets|
|Castlereagh||Inner Metropolitan||Parklea||Terrey Hills|
|Chippendale||Kings Cross||Penshurst||W. Pennant Hills|