- 1 #1 Wall and Ceiling Cleaning Services
- 1.1 Wall Cleaning Equipment
- 1.2 Ultimate Guide To Clean Walls
- 1.3 #1 Wall and Ceiling Cleaning Services
- 1.4 How To Clean Walls With Sugar Soap
- 220.127.116.11 ceiling and wall contractors Adelaide
- 18.104.22.168 ceiling and wall contractors Sydney
- 22.214.171.124 ceiling and wall contractors Brisbane
- 126.96.36.199 ceiling and wall contractors Canberra
- 188.8.131.52 ceiling and wall contractors Melbourne
- 184.108.40.206 ceiling and wall contractors Perth
- 1.4.1 Mr Meticulous Wall and Ceiling Cleaning Services provide the best services for mould or dirty walls that require expert and skilled cleaning.
- 1.5 Perks of Going for Professional Wall Cleaning Services
- 1.6 Mr Meticulous Wall Cleaners
- 1.7 Mr Meticulous Wall Cleaning Services
#1 Wall and Ceiling Cleaning Services
The best time of year for wall cleaning is during the spring or autumn, when the weather is mild, as you will need to leave windows open during wall cleaning to allow the cleaned surfaces to dry properly. In Sydney, winter will soon be over, and you will need to remove mould from your walls – curtains and wood panels.
Wall cleaning demands time and effort, so many people ditch DIY cleaning and opt for professional wall cleaning services.
Wall Cleaning Equipment
If you plan to clean the walls yourself, you must first prepare all the necessary equipment. Here’s a list of the cleaning tools you’ll need:
- Bucket with clean water
- Bucket with warm soapy water
- Drop cloth
- Dust cloth, wand, or brush
- Vacuum with broom attachment or foam craft brush
Ultimate Guide To Clean Walls
Cleaning home and apartment walls do not require any special skills. You just need suitable materials and some elbow grease to get the job done.
The type or degree of cleaning will depend on the kind of walls you have to deal with. Painted walls, wooden panels, and other fence types will require different cleaning methods. Read on for detailed instructions for cleaning walls.
Concrete walls without paint are the easiest to clean. Here’s what to do if it’s time to wash those walls:
- Remove all the items hanging on the wall. Place them in another room.
- Move the furniture into the middle of the room. This will give you enough space to move.
- Dust your walls, including the baseboards. To get the job done quicker, wrap a towel around a broom. Use it to wipe the dust from top to bottom.
- Place a drop cloth on the floor beside the wall.
- Scrub the walls from top to bottom with a washcloth. Choose a lint-free cloth for this purpose.
- Rinse the wall by wiping it with a cloth soaked in clean water.
Cleaning painted walls will make the paint job last longer and make your home look better.
The easiest way to clean walls and baseboards is to get rid of dust and cobwebs first. After wiping or vacuuming the walls, follow these steps to clean walls with flat paint:
- Get rid of any stains. Refer to the detailed guide on removing different kinds of colours below.
- Scrub the walls with a cloth dipped in soapy water.
- Rinse the walls with clean water. Change the water as needed, so you don’t wipe dirt back onto the walls.
Latex-painted Interior Walls
Latex wall paints require gentle treatment. Acceptable cleaning solutions include weak dish detergents diluted in water. Mix one gallon of warm water with two tablespoons of laundry soap or ammonia.
Harsh chemicals will damage the paint film on your wall, so standard home cleaners are a no-no.
If it’s a newly painted wall, wait for at least a month before washing it.
Washing instructions for latex walls are as follows:
- Dust the wall.
- Spot-clean stains with water. If the colour comes out, use water to wash the wall. If you have a stubborn stain, use soapy water.
- Scrub the wall with a sponge or cloth in circular motions from the bottom to the top.
- Rinse the wall with clean water.
- Get rid of excess moisture by dabbing walls with an absorbent cloth.
At least once a year, your exterior walls need a thorough cleaning. Before proceeding to the actual washing, take care of some preparation first.
You should not start cleaning the exterior wall without first taking these steps:
- Check the roof, moulding, windows, and masonry, if applicable.
- Remove any blockages in the gutter.
- If repairs need to be made, get the job done right away. Wait for a week after repairing your home before you start the cleaning.
- Trim shrubs and branches are growing next to your wall.
After taking care of these issues, proceed to the wall cleaning. There are two methods to choose from:
- High-pressure cleaning. This is the most practical choice. Be careful when using a high-pressure cleaner, and check that your detergent is compatible with the cleaner.
- Garden Hose. If a high-pressure cleaner is not available, use a garden hose attachment to get the job done. A broom with a long handle will also work. When using this method, wash from top to bottom.
Cleaning your wallpaper can be tricky. The best way to ensure clean walls is to vacuum them regularly.
For wallpapers, use the soft brush attachment on your vacuum. If it’s a non-textured wallpaper, a microfiber cloth will also work.
Some types of wallpaper are washable while others are not. Squirt a water and soap solution and see what happens. If the colour runs, the wallpaper absorbs water or darkens, don’t wash it with water. When in doubt, look for a hidden corner.
For non-washable wallpapers, purchase a wallpaper dough. This is available in home centres and paint stores and can be used to lift stains from more delicate papers.
Wooden walls need regular washing, but there are some things to remember. Always check the manufacturer’s maintenance manual or guidance first.
Wall and ceiling junction need attention as well, or you might need to look wall and ceiling association for extra skilled tradies.
- Get rid of dust and cobwebs by vacuuming the wall.
- This basic cleaning guideline works for most wooden walls: wash the wall with a sponge dipped in soapy water. Mix one gallon of warm water with 1/2 cup of mild dish soap.
- Rinse the walls by wiping them with another sponge dipped in clean water.
- Buff the walls with a microfiber cloth.
If you need to add an oil coating to maintain your wooden wall, try this cleaning solution:
- One cup of warm water.
- 1/2 cup mineral oil.
- 1/4 cup vinegar.
- Twenty drops of lemon oil.
You can also follow these steps for raw or unfinished wood, but you should clean with extra care and be careful to avoid causing any damage.
Washing walls is not always straightforward. Some stains won’t budge with just soap and water.
When you encounter this problem, here are some cleaning hacks to apply depending on the kind of stain you have.
Pen and permanent marker stains are typical for kids in the house. Drawings on walls may look fun, but removing them can be challenging. Try these five methods to get rid of pen marks:
- Spray alcohol-based hairspray on the pen marks. Wipe it off with a white cloth. Repeat as needed.
- Mix water and baking soda to make a paste. Scrub off ink marks with the solution.
- Apply alcohol to a white cloth. Scrub off with the pen marks until it disappears.
- Combine detergent, lemon juice, and ammonia. Apply the paste to the wall and scrub it with a white cloth.
- If you have white toothpaste at home, apply some to the stain. Let it sit for about 10 minutes. Use a white cloth to wipe it off. Repeat as needed.
If none of these methods work, try using a commercial cleaning agent. Try applying the cleaner on a small spot first to ensure it doesn’t damage the paint.
For homes with little ones, crayon graffiti is a common concern. Here are some ideas on how to get rid of crayon drawings on your wall:
- Take a damp cloth. Dip it in baking soda and scrub off the marks on the wall.
- Spray WD-40 on the stained area. Wipe it with a white cloth. WD-40 will also work for appliances, furniture, and most wallpapers.
- Squirt a small amount of white toothpaste on the wall. Scrub lightly with a brush. Rinse.
- Rub mayonnaise on the wall. Wipe the surface with a white damp cloth. Wait for about 10 minutes.
- Dip a used toothbrush in undiluted white vinegar. Scrub the stained area.
- Use steel wool to remove crayon marks. Scrub in one direction.
- Take a pencil and use the eraser to remove the crayon marking.
#1 Wall and Ceiling Cleaning Services
Dirty Fingerprints and Scuff Marks
Fingerprints on the walls look dirty. Try these steps to remove them:
- Rub the area with a damp Magic Eraser. Scrub in a circular motion.
- Use baby wipes to remove fingerprints.
- Mix one gallon of warm water. Add a few drops of liquid dishwashing soap. Use the solution to scrub off the fingerprint marks.
If none of these methods work, make a more robust solution by combining these ingredients:
- Borax (one cup)
- Clear ammonia (one cup)
- White vinegar (one cup)
- One gallon of warm water
Grease stains can be frustrating. In some cases, cleaning products will cut through the paint, but it’s better to repaint the affected area to conceal the colour in worst-case scenarios.
For mild grease stains, here are some cleaning hacks:
- Mix one cup of warm water and three tablespoons of baking soda. Apply the solution in the stained area. Scrub with a clean cloth until it disappears.
- Mix one cup of hot water with one cup of white vinegar. Apply the solution to the stained area and let it sit for two minutes. Scrub off the area with a rag.
- Mix one-gallon hot water with two cups of ammonia. Spray the solution on the wall. Scrub stains off with a sponge or soft bristle brush.
- Use TSP or trisodium phosphate to remove grease. This is a strong chemical so use gloves when using TSP for cleaning.
Use your fingers to rub the adhesive in a circular motion. The heat and friction will remove some of the bonds.
Bring out your steam iron and let the anvil rest close to the wall, but make sure it is not touching. Let the steam penetrate the adhesive for about five minutes. Scrub the area in a circular motion with a paper towel.
Pour baby oil on a sponge and apply it to the affected area. Let it sit for 20 minutes, then use paper towels to scrub off the adhesive.
When all else fails, sanding is the only remedy. Sand the rough edges and touch up the paint on the affected area.
One adhesive you will deal with regularly is wallpaper glue. Here are some hacks to get rid of the residue at home:
- Mix one part vinegar with six parts water. Wipe the wall with a sponge dipped in the solution. Let it sit for 10 minutes before scrubbing.
- Mix one part fabric softener and two parts water. Scrub the walls with the solution and work in small sections. Rinse the area with clean water.
- Use steam cleaners for walls and ceilings. Rent one if you don’t own one. Place the steamer close to the affected area. Rub off the adhesive with paper towels.
Mould can grow anywhere as long as there is moisture. The best cleaning solution for mould is bleach.
Since bleach is a harsh chemical, use gloves, a dust mask, and safety goggles.
To get rid of mould, follow these steps:
- Mix three parts of water and one part of bleach.
- Let the solution sit for a few minutes.
- Scrub the area with a brush until the mould disappears.
Scuff Marks and Scratches From Furniture
Scuff marks on walls are unsightly but removing them is easier than you might have expected. Here are some tips to get rid of those stubborn marks:
- Use a Magic Eraser to remove the marks. Moisten the eraser with water but squeeze out any excess moisture. Scrub off the affected area until the effect disappears.
- Spray an all-purpose cleaner on the affected area. Scrub off the area with a sponge or cloth. Dip a clean rag in water and dab it on the affected area afterwards.
How To Clean Walls With Sugar Soap
Sugar soap is a cleaning solution used to prepare walls before painting them. This priming solution is also effective for the general cleaning of walls. Since this solution has harsh chemicals, always wear protective gear, gloves, and a dust mask.
- Sodium phosphate and sodium phosphate make up sugar soap. In some cases, sugar soap includes sodium silicate. To use sugar soap for cleaning, follow these steps.
- Combine two and a half cups of warm water with one tablespoon of sugar soap. Combine one cup of warm water with one tablespoon of sugar soap for greasy walls.
- Dip a sponge into the solution and rub it on the wall—work from top to bottom.
- Spray clean water on the wall and wipe it with a rag. To rinse off your wall effectively, work in small sections.
Why Cleaning Walls Is Important
Walls affect people’s reactions to your home. Clean walls make houses look inviting. Commercial buildings also stand out more with new exteriors.
Wall washing brings back brightness and colour and costs less than a new paint job. In many cases, the results will surprise you.
Aside from improving a building’s aesthetics, most tenancy agreements will include wall cleaning as a tenant’s responsibility. If you want your deposit back, you need to pay attention to the condition and appearance of the walls.
Why Mr Meticulous?
ceiling and wall contractors Adelaide
ceiling and wall contractors Sydney
ceiling and wall contractors Brisbane
ceiling and wall contractors Canberra
ceiling and wall contractors Melbourne
ceiling and wall contractors Perth
Mr Meticulous Wall and Ceiling Cleaning Services provide the best services for mould or dirty walls that require expert and skilled cleaning.
Mr Meticulous prides itself on bringing back colour and cleanliness to your walls. Whether you have a residential or commercial building, our trained professionals can help.
We have wall washing services for homes whose occupants burn candles regularly or smoke indoors. For households with children, we have spot cleaning services to remove stains.
What makes Mr Meticulous stand out is not just the cleaning process we use. We also use non-toxic, professional wall cleaning products to ensure an effective clean.
Perks of Going for Professional Wall Cleaning Services
The cost to wash walls depends on the size and scope of the project.
Cleaning a three-by-four-meter room will cost around $90. Spot cleaning the same space will cost roughly $45.
Why should you hire professional cleaners?
Wall cleaning services have several benefits for you and your family:
- Wash walls fast without putting in serious effort.
- See cleaner walls and better results.
- Spend your time doing other productive activities.
- Give your walls the best treatment. Professionals can also pinpoint issues and offer tips to extend your home’s lifespan.
- Get the job done at your convenience.
Mr Meticulous Wall Cleaners
When you don’t have time to wash the walls at home, hire Mr Meticulous’ team of professional wall washers.
Our people can do the job if your home or commercial space needs cleaning. When it comes to cleaning walls, we can perform the following:
- High-pressure cleaning
- Low-pressure washing
- Heritage restoration
- Property presentation
- Grime, mould, and build-up removal
- Stain removal
Mr Meticulous Wall Cleaning Services
Email: [email protected]
Mr Meticulous Cleaning Services have been looking after homes and offices throughout Australia since 1995. Our team specialises in end-of-lease cleaning and commercial cleaning but produces a high level of professionalism and cleanliness in any facet of the industry. We engage highly trained and skilled cleaners who pride their results.
We offer services for cleaning your home weekly or fortnightly, for a one-off deep cleaning service or end-of-lease cleans. Homes aren’t the only place we clean; builders clean, or shop fit-out cleaning services are available. We understand all the work that goes into a building project, and the last thing you want is messy surprises at handovers. Our professional, reliable, and dedicated team will ensure your project is left spotless.
End of Lease Cleaning and our Bond Cleaning Service is something we have become well known for. We have completed 1000’s of end of lease cleaning jobs for individuals and real estate agencies. Our Bond Cleaning Service not only offers general cleaning, but we also offer:
- Entire oven and stove-top cleaning
- Party and Event Cleaning
- Carpet steam cleaning
- Window cleaning
- Post Construction or Final Builders Cleaning
- Mould removal
- NDIS cleaning and Gardening Services
- Covid-19 Sterilisation and Sanitisation
We look after everything for your end-of-lease clean to guarantee your bond is returned.
Mr Meticulous Cleaning Services has a cleaning team near you. We offer seven days a week cleaning, and we’re 5 Star rated and have a 100 % money-back guarantee. We charge only after the service and correct, fix or discuss any situation. We are accountable; we are on all social media platforms. We are contactable, widely known, verified and trusted. We were cleaning in the ’90s and will continue into the future and beyond.
Marc Hamilton has been the owner since its inception. Marc Hamilton started and will continue to be the face and contactable person within this business. Always available. We are not a faceless, contactless, unknown person behind a website geared towards share prices and company earnings. Both Marc and our team value working for you and hold a personal commitment and interest in providing the best service possible. We are in this together. You are welcome to contact us on 0402 317 313 or [email protected].
Trained cleaners from Mr Meticulous cover towns and suburbs in and out of Sydney, including
Email: [email protected]
At Mr Meticulous Cleaning Services, we pride ourselves on providing a complete range of professional cleaning services. We have the best-trained cleaning technicians, promising you a high-quality cleaning service. Our cleaning services include house cleaning, domestic cleaning, commercial cleaning, office cleaning, end-of-lease cleaning, Carpet Cleaning and Window Cleaning. Covid-19 Sterilisation and Sanitation for a Hygenic and Disinfected environment/workplace.
We aim at satisfying our customers’ needs, making their home surroundings clean of and dirt & dust free.
We deliver a 100% organic, chemical-free cleaning service using environmental cleaning-safe methods that bring that fresh ‘just cleaned’ feeling into your home or office. We will also use Isopropyl Alcohol to disinfect and sterilise your office or home premises if required.
For the convenience of customers, we offer online communication ease where you can ask any questions before starting with us, whether you want a quote or have a cleaning question.
With over 30 years of offering cleaning services across Australia, Mr Meticulous knows the best ways to solve and answer your questions.
You can call directly or email us to start discussing your need.
Suppose you are conscious of quality cleaning but are constantly let down by other cleaning companies. In that case, Mr Meticulous’s Cleaning Services teams will personally source the best cleaners for your day, time, area, and other requirements. Our commitment to excellent service and quality results will shine on your home or office.
Our cleaners are fully insured and trained in cleaning at all levels, be it one-off, weekly, fortnightly or monthly, including window cleaning, oven cleaning, and carpet steam cleaning. Every cleaner has been 100% ID checked so that you are safe and protected. This is the exemplary reputation Mr Meticulous has maintained for over 30 years.
Mr Meticulous Cleaning Services
is not matched in its cleaning performance and affordable cleaning packages. Giving you a unique and professional cleaning experience, whether it be for your home or commercial/office cleaning needs. End of Lease cleaning and Bond cleaning are our specialities. With all our years and 1000’s jobs successfully undertaken, we are your go-to at the end-of-lease cleaning business with total bonds returned.
Strata Cleaning, Common area cleaners, Strata Managers, and Body Corp Services are all services we offer. Due to the need for respect and attention to detail, we have specialised in making sure buildings, common areas, and grounds are serviced daily – weekly or as required by a dedicated cleaning specialists list.
The article is live now – https://www.upmove.com.au/moving-tip/top-end-of-lease-cleaning-companies-in-australia.
Introducing: Mr Meticulous Cleaning Services
Mr Meticulous Cleaning Services has been looking after you and your friends and family’s homes and offices throughout Australia since 1995. We engage highly trained and skilled cleaners who pride their results. Our team specialises in end-of-lease cleaning and commercial cleaning but produces a high level of professionalism and cleanliness in any facet of the industry.
We offer services for cleaning your home weekly or fortnightly, for one-off, deep cleaning services, end-of-lease cleans, and Bond cleans. Homes aren’t the only place we clean; end-of builders clean or shop fit-out cleaning services are available.
We understand all the work that goes into a building project, and the last thing you want is messy surprises at handovers. Our team is professional, reliable, and dedicated and will ensure your project is left spotless.
End of Lease Cleaning and our Bond Cleaning Service is something that we have become well known for. We have completed 1000’s of end of lease cleaning jobs for individuals and real estate agencies. Our Bond Cleaning Service not only offers general cleaning, but we also offer:
- Deep Cleaning
- Strata Cleaning
- Office Cleaning
- Mould removal
- End of Builders Cleaner
- Steam Cleaning Carpets
- High-pressure cleaning
- Event or Party cleaning
- Window and Glass cleaning
- Oven – Stovetop and Rangehood detailing
We look after everything for your end-of-lease cleans or Bond cleans so that we can guarantee your Bond is returned. Email Enquiries welcomed
Mr Meticulous Cleaning Services has a cleaning team near you. We charge only after the service and will correct, fix or discuss any situation. We offer seven days a week cleaning, and we’re 5 Star rated on Google, the most powerful and trusted search engine for reviews and social proof that I would put my trust in, and having a 100 % money-back guarantee, you can not go wrong.
We are accountable; we are on all social media platforms. We are contactable, widely known, verified and trusted, and reviewed on Google and other platforms with outstanding reviews from clients using Mr Meticulous Cleaning Services.
We were cleaning in the ’90s and now the 000’s, and we will continue into the future and beyond.
Marc Hamilton has been the owner since its inception in 1995. Marc started and will continue to be the face and contactable person within this business. Always available. We are not a faceless, contactless, unknown person behind any website geared towards share prices and company earnings. Both Marc and our team of dedicated cleaners value working for you and hold a personal commitment and interest in providing the best service possible. We are in this together.
house cleaning Sydney
end of lease cleaning Sydney
office cleaning Sydney
cleaning services Sydney
bond cleaning Melbourne
hire a maid
end of lease cleaning Melbourne
home cleaning services
house cleaning services
window cleaning Sydney
office cleaning services Sydney
strata cleaning Sydney
NDIS cleaning services
event cleaning services
bond cleaning Sydney
high-pressure cleaning service
end of lease cleaning
pressure washing services
strata cleaning services Sydney
home cleaning services in Sydney
pressure cleaning services
strata cleaning services
carpet cleaner hire
cleaning services near me
industrial cleaning services Sydney
house cleaning Mosman
commercial window cleaning Sydney
pressure washing Sydney