- 1 #1 Window Cleaning Professional
- 1.1 Cleaning Stubborn Hard Water Stains
- 1.2 Stickers and Decal Removal
- 1.3 Cleaning Window Screens
- 1.4 Removing Dirt and Grime from Window Exteriors
- 1.5 Vacuuming Inside Windows
- 1.6 How to Clean Window Interior and Exteriors
- 1.7 Window Cleaner Toolkits
- 1.8 If you want clean windows, you need to have the right tools. Here’s everything you need to have more spotless windows:
- 1.9 Cleaning Solution
- 1.10 Cleaning Windows Like the Pros
- 1.11 Wiping the Windows Dry
- 1.12 Wiping Up Excess Water
- 1.13 How to Clean Windows Without Streaks
- 1.14 Tips for Washing Hard to Reach Windows
- 1.15 How Much Do Window Cleaners Charge?
- 1.16 Window Cleaning Tips for Apartment Dwellers
- 1.17 Mr Meticulous Window Cleaning Professional
- 1.18 Call us/email us for a quote today
#1 Window Cleaning Professional
An expert window cleaning task has to be performed at your home regularly. Effective cleaning techniques will ensure your windows are well maintained at all times. You can hire expert services like Mr Meticulous Cleaning to keep your windows more functional. Finding window cleaners near me, at times, is difficult, but when you do, always insist on a window cleaning quote in person.
- Professionals will ensure that suitable cleaning agents and solvents are used for the best results.
- Your windows can be sparklingly clean at all times.
- The channels of the windows will always be in the functional mode and clog eliminated on time.
- Debris and dust that get accumulated will be dusted regularly before building up.
Like all other home cleaning tasks, window cleaning is also an important task—homeowners who hire experts to get the job done rarely face any issues when accessing their windows. To get the job done best, you need to regularly hire an expert window cleaning Sydney services.
An expert team will follow the basic steps to complete the job. They will also use eco-friendly solvents to ensure the safety of your health and window material.
Well equipped before the task
Each task needs specific equipment and tools, and the expert team will always have access to these before time. They will organise everything required, including microfiber cloth, meshed cloth, right cleanser and solvent and wiping tools.
Windows frames have to be cleaned, so the windows are more functional. After a certain period, window frames quickly accumulate debris and dust particles. These have to be cleaned ideally using suitable types of tools.
When hiring the expert Mr Meticulous Cleaning team, you may not have to worry about organising things independently. They will bring the proper hardware and fibre materials needed for your window frame.
Each type of glass has to be cleaned using different techniques and materials. Expert window cleaning Sydney services will use soft cloth for cleaning the glass material. This will leave the glass sparkling without damaging it.
Window panes have to be cleaned using the best spray gun. This will eliminate the dust particles that get accumulated in between panes.
Once everything has been carried out perfectly, they will ensure that the windows are left clean for the next few weeks.
The article above is from the below link:
#1 Window Cleaning Professionals
Mr Meticulous Cleaning has been in the same family for over 25 years. We are servicing all of Sydney and its suburbs.
Mr Meticulous Cleaning’s manager is Marc Hamilton, and as owner and director from 1995 to 2020, you will be in no better hands this year. Marc always states that…..this year, we get health and hygiene RIGHT. This year 2020, with all the Fires – floods and COVID-19 pandemic and us all being locked in – locked down, the time has never been more severe to get our homes, health, and work environments right – sterilised hygienically attended to by trained and responsible cleaners.
Mr Meticulous Cleaning is a premium cleaning services company with a highly trained and skilled team of cleaners who service the inner and more full Sydney area. Mr Meticulous Cleaning specialises in both house cleaning, bringing the sparkle back into your home, and office cleaning, including daycare centres, strata buildings, schools, clubs, and any size of office.
Mr Meticulous Cleaning has been helping its customers with their cleaning needs for 25 years and maintains the highest cleaning standards, using non-toxic, environmentally friendly cleaning products. We are skilled in commercial cleaning, and we will provide our services as a needed requirement. We also offer standalone or combined carpet cleaning and window cleaning for the home and any commercial building.
Our trained cleaners maintain the reputation and attitude of Mr Meticulous Cleaning, offering you the highest standard of cleaning with a positive, non-intrusive approach.
Mr Meticulous Cleaning has offered home cleaning services in Sydney for 25 years, with many long term happy clients.
No job is too big or too small, and we are unique in that our team of cleaners care personally about providing you with excellent cleaning results, as opposed to just being there to do a job.
Mr Meticulous Cleaning –Sydney will put the sparkle back into your home – office!
Office Cleaning Services in Sydney
At Mr Meticulous Cleaning, our specialised services include Office Cleaning Sydney. We have trained our cleaners to be skilled in the cleaning requirements of any Office environment, ensuring you receive a complete and clean result. Marc from Mr Meticulous Cleaning states that it’s no longer good enough to dust, place the dishwasher on, lightly clean a hand basin, and call a workplace clean. You need to get in, use modern cleaning chemicals that eat bacteria, destroy spells, and eliminate smells. If you are ready for a service that is more than moving coffee cups, then get in touch with us.
Having first inspected your premises and spoken with you about what you are looking for. We will tailor our office cleaning services to your specific needs. Our quote will be competitive and is accompanied by a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
End Of Lease Cleaning Services Sydney
Mr Meticulous Cleaning is the preferred end of lease cleaning company in Sydney – ensuring a prompt and professional exit clean once a tenant has moved out.
Mr Meticulous Cleaning understands the importance of providing a spick and span, detailed clean before new tenants move in.
Property owners Property managers and former Tenants can feel confident that they will receive a cleaning result that will make the transition smooth to exiting and doing the correct clean, and thus help to get the BOND monies refunded. The new tenants moved in, and the previous tenants bid to receive their bonds back.
For that stress-free end of lease experience, you can trust us at Mr Meticulous Cleaning Services Sydney.
Bedrooms and Living Area Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Bathroom Cleaning, Cleaning of Walls, Vacuuming, Mopping, Wet Areas Professionally Cleaned, Mould, Removal, Kitchen Oven Cleaning, Balcony Cleaning, Blind Cleaning, Ceiling & Eaves Cleaning.
Real estate investors can feel more secure about their investment properties after receiving a complete cleaning makeover as their tenant transitions.
There is no match for the professional dedication and finished results from our end of lease cleaning services in Sydney. Our team have been trained to have an eye for detail and a personal standard of excellence.
In Sydney, in 2020, we now have cleaners in these areas to help you with your home and office. Get in touch now.
At Mr Meticulous, we guarantee a professional and friendly window cleaning service, making it easy to enhance the look of your home or commercial buildings for a competitive price.
All our window cleaners ensure that full safety measures are adhered to whilst on your premises and throughout your clean.
You can contact us for a quote or to book your window cleaning. All enquiries will receive a same-day response.
Mr Meticulous Window Cleaning; puts the sparkle into your windows!
Windows attract a lot of attention, so you need to clean them regularly. Unfortunately, cleaning windows is tricky. This year, in 2022, we want to clean your windows, inside and outside professionals. If you live in a high-rise building or have a multiple-floor house, hiring window cleaning services in Sydney could be your best choice.
Cleaning Stubborn Hard Water Stains
Hard water can leave stains on your windows. Luckily, there is a natural solution for those stubborn stains. Combine the following ingredients to make a cleaning solution:
- One cup vinegar
- ½ cup dish soap
- ½ cup lemon juice
To make cleaning more convenient, place the solution in a spray bottle. When you are ready to start cleaning your windows, follow these steps:
- Spray the solution on your window.
- Leave it for at least 10 minutes.
- Rinse with water. Dip a stiff bristle brush in water and scrub your windows.
Stickers and Decal Removal
Stickers are challenging to remove altogether, but it’s possible. Here are a few tips to remove decals and stickers without damaging your windows:
- Remove the decal or sticker manually. You can use a credit card, your fingernail or a razor to do it. Be extra careful not to scratch the window, though.
- Use an adhesive remover to get rid of the sticky residue. You can use any of the following:
- Goo Gone
- Olive Oil
- Rubbing alcohol
- White Vinegar
- Leave the adhesive remover for a few minutes, but don’t let it dry up.
- Use a soft cloth to rub away the sticky residue.
When using any of the recommended adhesives, test them in one area of the window first. This way, you can try if it has any adverse effects on your window. If you need to replace stickers regularly, it would be easier to buy a special razor blade for removing stickers.
Cleaning Window Screens
Window screens become dirty over time. Dust and other debris can build up on screens, requiring regular cleaning.
If your screen is not too dirty, you don’t have to remove it from the window. Take a lint roller and roll it along with the net two or three times on both sides. This won’t clean the screen thoroughly, but it works best if your windows are a little dusty.
Use the soft brush attachment on your vacuum cleaner for loose dirt and dust. Don’t push too hard on your screen to avoid tearing it apart.
If your screens need a deeper clean than a vacuum cleaner can provide, you need to remove them from your window. Just follow these simple steps:
- Rinse your screen with water to remove caked-on grime and dirt.
- Mix half a gallon of warm water and a tablespoon of dish soap or white vinegar.
- Dip a cloth into the solution and scrub both sides of the screen.
- Rinse the screen thoroughly and let it dry.
You can use an old toothbrush instead of a soft cloth for stubborn grime. Be gentle with scrubbing the screen to keep from ripping it. If insects sneak through your screen, seal the bottom holes with clear nail polish.
Removing Dirt and Grime from Window Exteriors
It would be easier to do the job with a hose for cleaning exterior windows. If you don’t have one, you can use a lint-free cloth and water to remove dirt. Your pressure washer can also work, but make sure to set it to the lowest.
Vacuuming Inside Windows
When cleaning the inner portion of the window, place a towel or old newspaper in front of your window. This will catch spills and dust.
Run your vacuum on the edge of your window to gather all the dirt. Pay extra attention to the sills and the corners. Vacuuming will remove dust debris, so you will avoid streaks when you give your window a deeper clean.
After vacuuming, remove grime buildup in the corner of your window with a cotton swab dipped in white vinegar.
How to Clean Window Interior and Exteriors
When cleaning your windows, you need to have the right equipment and an effective technique. Here are some valuable tips to help you get started.
Window Cleaner Toolkits
Cleaning your windows is not just for aesthetic purposes. It is also necessary for an energy-efficient home. Here’s why your windows require regular washing:
- Clean windows allow more natural light into your room. You won’t have to turn the lights on during the daytime.
- Spotless windows make it easier to appreciate the view outside. From the outside, homes with clean windows also look more attractive.
- It’s dangerous to clean the windows yourself when you live on a higher floor. Rather than risk your life while cleaning the windows, it would be best if you left the job to professionals.
- Windows become fragile when left dirty for a long time. The longer you wait to clean your windows, the harder it becomes to remove stains.
- Window cleaners can spot cracks and other possible problems with your window.
What Mr Meticulous Offers
Mr Meticulous offers industrial, commercial, and home and office window cleaning. We can clean all types of windows, even those located in hard to reach areas. We also provide blinds and curtain cleaning services. Mr Meticulous window cleaners adhere to a strict standard of cleanliness. We also have a systematic approach to giving your windows a thorough clean.
Mr Meticulous Three-Step Window Cleaning Process
To make your windows sparkle, we implement the following three-step cleaning process:
- Rub and Scrub: We break down the buildup of airborne contaminants, allergens, grime and grease on your windows first.
- Dirt Removal: We use professional-grade squeegee equipment, which removes 99 per cent of water and dirt from glass pores.
- Wipe and Polish: We take care of sills and edges and give these areas a thorough wiping. Right after this process, your windows will sparkle and shine.
Why Choose Mr Meticulous
Mr Meticulous puts its customer’s interests first, and you can look forward to:
- Reasonable cleaning service fees.
- Professional window cleaners.
- Round the clock service.
- Insured workers.
- Satisfaction guarantee on all cleaning projects.
Window Care Program
Your windows will require regular cleaning. Rather than hiring a window cleaner every time your home’s peepers look dirty, we suggest scheduling a cleanup session every year. With the Mr Meticulous Window Care program, you can get discounts if you have your window cleaning scheduled ahead of time. We suggest thorough interior window cleaning every six months and exterior cleaning every three months. Having a window cleaning schedule can help you save money and prevent forgetting your windows need your attention.
How to remove Dampness and Mould#1 Wall Cleaning Services in 2022#1 Home Cleaning Services & How To Clean Your House Like A Pro#1 Floor Cleaning: The Ultimate Guide On How To Clean Your Floor#1 The Ultimate Guide On How To Clean Your Carpet: 5 Steps +