Postcode 3012, Exit Cleaning or Bond Cleaners or Deep Cleaning
Nu1 in Melbourne is cleaning services by Mr Meticulous Cleaning providing regular, End of Lease, Builders, Deep cleaning, Bond, office cleaning.
About Melbourne 3012
Hire Professional Home Cleaning in Melbourne
Mr Meticulous Cleaning is a reputed cleaning company with a highly trained and skilled team who offers services to the inner and wider Melbourne area. We specialise in cleaning, Final Cleans, bond Cleaning, Exit Cleaning and Window Cleaning, and we also service Strata Cleaning.
Mr Meticulous Cleaning in Melbourne is the right help
Final Cleans + Deep cleaning + Exit Cleaning + Window cleaning + Strata Cleaning + in Melbourne.
Professional Cleaning Services
Mr Meticulous Cleaning offers efficient final cleans + deep cleaning+ window Cleaning + strata cleaning +Exit Cleaning. Every clean scheduled with Mr Meticulous Cleaning is fully insured. We have cleaners verify police checks and supply their cleaning tools & chemicals.
Our cleaning service is designed to fit around your schedule, providing your best professional home cleaning in Melbourne is done efficiently. Our experts make sure you get 100% effective cleaning. While cleaning your place, we ensure minimal disruption to your day when completing your cleaning tasks.
What sets us apart?
Mr Meticulous cleaning platform connects you with trusted, safe, and qualified cleaners for window cleaning + final cleans, exit cleaning services, bond cleaning, green cleaning, deep cleaning. We ensure 100% Happiness—same-day online bookings available Australia-wide.
Schedule your cleaning
Mr Meticulous has offered cleaning services in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and the Gold Coast for close to 30 years, with many long-term happy clients. No cleaning task is too big or small for our cleaners. We have a unique strategy for every job of home cleaning in Melbourne.
At Mr Meticulous – will put the sparkle back into your place! Call us at 9904 1905 or email us at [email protected] and let’s get you that service you want – deserve.
End Of Lease Cleaning Services in Melbourne or Bond Cleaning or Final Cleans by Trusted and Verified Mr Meticulous Cleaning Services Melbourne
Mr Meticulous Bond Cleaning and our End of Lease Cleaning have been looking after Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and the Gold Coast properties since 1995, close to 30 years now.
A highly trained and skilled team of cleaners who take great pride in the results they achieve. Our end-of-lease cleaning has been looking after Melbourne clients and doing all the real estate exit cleans, bond cleans, or the Deep Cleaning properties required us to do so for so long.
Mr Meticulous End of Lease cleaning service understands the importance of providing a spick and span, detailed clean before new tenants move in.
Our Bond Cleaning Service not only offers general cleaning, but we also can do an entire Oven + Stove Top. Range Hood cleans back to nearly new, we offer carpet steam cleaning, window cleaning, high pressure – gerni cleaning, wall cleaning, mould removal, there is no service we do not do so that getting your end of lease cleaning service done 100% to guarantee your money back so that your bond money is returned.
Whether we are cleaning for a ONE-OFF deep cleaning service for, say, an end of builders cleans or a shop fit-out cleaning service, all final building and construction cleaning is attended to with kit cloves so that the handover is flawless and faultless. We know what builders and the homeowners want in the standard and finished the handover. We had completed hundreds of builders cleans. All that work that goes into a building and managing a project, the last thing you want is for this builder clean to go wrong at the previous stage….. we are your cleaners, your only safety net to hand over.
End of Lease Cleaning and the Bond Cleaning Service is something that we have become well known for. We have completed 1000’s of end of lease cleaning jobs for individuals and real estate agencies. We see the degree of perfection an end of lease cleaning is expected to be handed back in.
You are welcome to contact us to enquire further, receive a quote, or book your clean with us on 9904 1905 or [email protected]
Property owners, Property managers and former Tenants can feel confident that they will receive a cleaning result that will make the transition easy, both for the new tenants moving in; and the former tenants in their bid to acquire their bond back (understanding the end decision is made by the property agency or owner and is based on the requirements as per the tenant’s lease).
For that stress-free end of lease experience, you can trust us at Mr Meticulous Cleaning Services Melbourne.
You are welcome to contact us to enquire further, get a free estimate, or book your clean with us. You can find more information about Melbourne from Wikipedia.
Below was taken From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia jump.
West Footscray, Victoria
|Coordinates||37.809°S 144.874°ECoordinates: 37.809°S 144.874°E|
|Population||11,450 (2016 census)|
|• Density||3,010/km2 (7,800/sq mi)|
|Area||3.8 km2 (1.5 sq mi)|
|Location||8 km (5 mi) from Melbourne|
|LGA(s)||City of Maribyrnong|
|Suburbs around West Footscray:BraybrookMaidstoneFootscrayBraybrookWest FootscrayFootscrayTottenhamKingsvilleSeddon|
West Footscray is an inner-western suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 8 km from Melbourne’s Central Business District. Its local government area is the City of Maribyrnong. At the 2016 census, West Footscray had a population of 11,450.
- 8See also
- 10External links
West Footscray Post Office (listed in reference as Footscray West) opened on 15 April 1914.
The most common ancestries in West Footscray were English 16.2%, Australian 15.9%, Vietnamese 7.8%, Irish 6.7% and Scottish 5.2%.
In West Footscray, 53.4% of people were born in Australia. The most common countries of birth were Vietnam 8.0%, India 5.9%, Italy 1.9%, China (excludes SARs and Taiwan) 1.8% and England 1.7%.
51.7% of people only spoke English at home. Other languages spoken at home included Vietnamese 10.4%, Italian 3.2%, Greek 2.0%, Cantonese 1.8% and Telugu 1.6%.
The most common responses for religion in West Footscray were Catholic 25.0%, No Religion 24.3%, Buddhism 8.4%, Anglican 6.1% and Islam 5.6%.
- The Western General Hospital’s grounds are located in Footscray although in an area many local residents consider to be West Footscray (Formerly Western General Hospital, Footscray Hospital).
- The hospital’s Emergency and Triage entrances are located in Eleanor Street, Footscray.Whitten Oval in February 2017
- The Western Private Hospital is located adjacent to the Western Hospital, on the corner of Eleanor and Marion Streets.
- A large number of other private medical practices are also located on Eleanor Street and Stanlake Street.
- There are two Veterinary Practices located on Barkly Street. West Footscray Veterinary Clinic and VetCall.
- The Whitten Oval in West Footscray is the home training ground of the AFL team Western Bulldogs, and was their home ground before they moved to Marvel Stadium.
- Barkly Village is a section of Barkly Street in West Footscray that hosts many local and ethnic grocers, stores and shops. The area has a long history of multiculturalism and includes many stores owned and operated by Indian, Vietnamese, Chinese, Anglo, Thai and Italian Australians. There is a particularly large Indian grocery store,“Bharat Traders”, located here as well as independent supermarket Sims, at the end of the “Barkly Village” section of the street. Also along this strip is the Melbourne Chinese Bible Church.
- Construction of the new West Footscray Community Centre has been completed. It incorporates a local library, replacing the former West Footscray Library on the same site. The site is a part of the “Barkly Village” strip.
- The suburb has its own #wefo hashtag on Twitter
- The Footscray YMCA is located on Barret Reserve, Essex Street. 10th Footscray Scout, open to all youth aged 6–26, share the reserve with the YMCA meeting in a their hall on Graham St.
- The 2nd Footscray Scout Group is located at Gaudion Reserve, Barkly Street. The group has a website and is open to youth aged 7 to 26 years. It is part of Kariwara District.
- Shorten Reserve on Essex Street is home of the Druids Cricket Club and the West Footscray Roosters, a local Australian Rules Football team.
- Johnson Reserve on Essex Street is home to a local Soccer team, and League games are regularly played on Sunday afternoons. The North Footscray Devils are also located there and North Footscray and West Footscray are usually locked in battle.
- The Women’s Circus is based in West Footscray in the Drill Hall.
- Phat Quang Temple, a Vietnamese Buddhist temple, is located in the suburb.
There are three kindergartens:
- Kingsville Kindergarten (Located in the southern part of the suburb, but in an area many residents consider to be part of Kingsville or Yarraville).
- Scots’ Kindergarten.
- West Footscray Neighbourhood House.
There are two primary schools in the West Footscray area:
- Footscray West Primary School.
- St John’s Primary School (Technically in Footscray, but in an area many residents consider to be a part of West Footscray, also a Catholic school).
There is also a Catholic School located in the area:
- Corpus Christi Catholic School. (Again, located in the southern “Kingsville” part of the suburb).
The Western Scout centre is a training centre for the adult volunteers of Scouts Australia and one of six such sites in Melbourne. Their office in the new complex at 77 Ashley Street includes equipment donated by the Footscray Rotary Club.
The following bus routes that pass through West Footscray;
- 216 Caroline Springs – Brighton Beach via Deer Park West, Sunshine, Footscray, Melbourne, St Kilda Road, Prahran (every day). Operated by Transdev Melbourne.
- 219 Sunshine Park – Gardenvale via Sunshine, Footscray, Melbourne, St Kilda Road, Prahran (every day). Operated by Transdev Melbourne.
- 220 Sunshine – Gardenvale via Footscray, Melbourne, St Kilda Road, Prahran (every day). Operated by Transdev Melbourne.
- 411 Footscray – Laverton via Geelong Road, Altona Gate SC, Altona, Altona Meadows (every day). Operated by CDC Melbourne.
- 412 Footscray – Laverton via Geelong Road, Altona Gate SC, Altona, Altona Meadows (every day). Operated by CDC Melbourne.
- 414 Footscray – Aircraft via Geelong Road, Laverton North (Monday to Saturday). Operated by CDC Melbourne.
West Footscray has two railway stations; West Footscray and Tottenham. West Footscray was completely rebuilt and moved 200 metres West of the original station location as part of the Regional Rail Link, the new station opened on 14 October 2013. As part of Metro Tunnel works, a third platform was built on the Cross Street side of the station to allow services to terminate. Work commenced in 2018 and was completed in 2020.
The suburb has two Australian Rules football clubs competing in the Western Region Football League, West Footscray Football Club and North Footscray Football Club. The Druids Cricket Club is also based in West Footscray, playing at Shorten Reserve.
The Footscray United Soccer Club plays at Hansen Reserve.