You should include kitchen exhaust cleaning on your list. If you have never tried cleaning the vent before, here’s a quick and easy guide:
- Unplug the fan or turn off the circuit breaker.
- Remove the mesh filter from your hood.
- Pour boiling water over the filter to loosen the grease.
- Mix two tablespoons baking soda, ¼ cup ammonia and one-quart warm water.
- Use your natural cleaner to remove grease from the fan blades.
- Rinse the fan and dry them with paper towels.
- Using an old toothbrush, scrub the filters clean. Rinse the filter thoroughly and hang it out to dry.
- Replace the mesh filter.
For commercial kitchen exhaust cleaning, it would be better to leave the job to the professionals. A canopy filter exchange service can remove grease effectively for a more efficient kitchen.
Breaking It Down: A Clean Kitchen Checklist and Planning Schedule
Cleaning the kitchen won’t be tedious if you stick to a schedule. You need to do these chores daily:
- Wash all pots and pans after a meal.
- Wipe kitchen counters clean.
- Take the trash out.
- Sweep the floor.
- Clean up spills.
- Run the dishwasher and empty it out after using.
Weekly kitchen chores should include the following tasks:
- Disinfect kitchen counters.
- Mop the kitchen floor.
- Clean the refrigerator.
- Clean the sink and pour boiling water in the kitchen drain.
- Recycle paper, metal, plastic and glass.
At least once a month do the following:
- Clean the dishwasher, oven, coffee maker, and other kitchen appliances.
- Dust light fixtures.
- Clean the trash can.
Do these chores every two to three months:
Clean Kitchen Tips
Some stains are stubborn and can make kitchen cleaning extra hard. Here are some simple steps to help you get rid of those stains:
- Use Bar Keeper’s Friend to remove burnt pan bottoms.
- Soak greasy grates overnight in ammonia.
- Scrub butcher blocks or wooden cutting boards with kosher salt and lemon.
- Polish stainless steel appliances with furniture polish.
- Use Murphy’s Oil Soap for wooden cabinets and other wooden kitchen fixtures.
When Time is Limited: The Cost of Hiring a Cleaner
If you work, have a large family or are dealing with physical limitations, hiring a cleaner may be the best solution for you. Professional cleaning companies can charge from $30 to $35 an hour. The price depends on various factors including:
- Floor area
- State of your kitchen
- Special instructions
If you would like to hire a cleaning service, look for a local professional. They can provide a better cost estimate for your kitchen.
What to Look for When Hiring a Cleaner
If you have a kitchen that hasn’t been cleaned in a month, it would be difficult to do the job right. If this is the case, you can always rely on professional cleaning companies. Here are some tips to help you choose a reliable cleaning company:
- Look for a company that offers the services you need. They should also provide recommendations to give your kitchen a deeper clean or solve issues in your kitchen.
- Browse through testimonials and reviews from their customers. You can check their social media accounts and official website. Be sure to look for unbiased reviews on other websites, too.
- Inquire if they offer a flexible cleaning schedule. The company should be happy to work around your personal
- Observe how the company interacts with customers irrespective of the job. Companies offering professional customer service, even for menial jobs are more reliable than most. Look for a cleaning service that takes pride in their work.
- Ask about the cleaning process and the cleaning equipment they use. Choose a company that uses safe and non-toxic chemicals and cleaning methods.
- Request proof of insurance. A reputable company always protects its client’s welfare.
- Ask about prices and special offers. Find a cleaner that offers cost-effective rates and special promotions.
- Inquire about customer satisfaction warranties. Cleaning companies that are confident with their service will ensure client satisfaction via a warranty or guarantee.
Help at Your Fingertips: Mr. Meticulous Kitchen Cleaning Service Options
A cleaning service like Mr. Meticulous can offer you many services, including:
- General kitchen cleaning
- Cooking equipment cleaning
- Drain blockage prevention
- Kitchen deep cleaning service
- Grease trap cleaning
- Ventilation cleaning service
Strict Hygiene Standards are Important to Mr. Meticulous
Hygiene is the top priority for kitchen cleaning. Mr. Meticulous sticks to the highest standards in kitchen cleaning services for both residential and commercial projects. We have kitchen cleaners who know how to clean a kitchen fast without compromising quality. Mr. Meticulous is compliant with hygiene regulations, so you don’t have to worry about the mess in your kitchen.
Why Mr. Meticulous?
Mr. Meticulous can save you from the grueling task of keeping your kitchen clean. Our kitchen cleaners obsess over providing the best kitchen cleaning service to our clients. We use environmentally-friendly and safe cleaning products for removing stains and sanitizing everything in your kitchen. We know how to deep clean a kitchen using efficient and effective methods so you can go home to a spotless cooking area.
What Mr. Meticulous Does When Cleaning Your Kitchen