You need to clean countertops and sinks to make them sparkle again. Here are some steps on how to make it happen fast:
- Mix hot water with a cup of your preferred cleaner. You can also use white vinegar.
- Dip a cloth into the mixture and use it to wipe the faucet and the counter top.
- Rinse all surfaces with water.
- Wipe it dry with a clean cloth.
Dirt Busting the Bedroom
Deep cleaned bedrooms are heavenly. Here are some things you can do to get rid of all the filth in your personal space.
Start with the Bedding
Bedding requires weekly cleaning. Remove all sheets, pillowcases and comforters. Wash all these items in your washing machine or the local laundromat. As for duvets, quilts, mattress pads and zippered pillowcases, give them a deep clean monthly.
Airing out your mattress at least weekly will get rid of odour and germs. However, you also need to give it a deep clean every six months. To do this, follow these steps.
- Open a box of baking soda.
- Add 10 to 20 drops of your favourite essential oil.
- Sprinkle the baking soda all over the mattress.
- Massage the baking soda into the mattress.
- Leave it for an hour.
- Vacuum the mattress.
Another tip to make sure your mattress stays in excellent condition is to flip it every six months.
Living Room and Family Room Cleaning
The living room serves as the main receiving area in any home. So, it always ends up dirtier than other rooms. To clean this space, here are some suggestions.
First, the Furniture
The furniture attachment for your vacuum cleaner can get the job done. You can also use furniture cleaner to wipe the surface of your furniture. Be sure to wipe from left to right since this is a more effective technique.
Cleaning Picture Frames
Take picture frames apart to give them a deeper clean. Use a lint-free cloth to wipe the glass. You can also use a wood polish for wooden frames and a damp towel for metal frames.
Electronics Need Love, Too
Wiping your electronic devices in the family room including television units, stereo, and a computer can make it stay cleaner for a long time. While at it, be sure to dust cords and connectors.
Light Fixtures and Fans
For lighting fixtures, you need to wipe off the globes weekly. You can also use an extendable duster to get the job done. For fans, you need to remove the blades and wipe them clean before replacing them. To be safe, make sure lights and fans are off before you clean them.
Don’t Forget the Floors
Most types of floors will only require vacuuming followed by mopping. If you have a carpeted floor, you might want to hire professionals to steam clean the carpet.
What About Your Walls?
You should clean your walls at least once a month. For walls, you will need a cloth, water, and a gentle cleaner. Simply spray the cleaner on the cloth and wipe all the walls clean.
Cleaning Windows Easily
Washing windows is easier with the handy squeegee tool. Use your favourite cleaner to wipe off smudges and dirt on your window, and use the squeegee to remove excess water.
Keep You Patio, Porch or Deck Clean, Too
Sweeping your deck, porch or patio is the key to a cleaner home. By removing leaves and debris, you can clean up this part of your home. People drag dirt in from the outside, so be sure to do this at least weekly if you don’t want to spend too much time cleaning.
Deep Cleaning After a Home Renovation
Renovation projects can leave your home looking extra filthy. Hence, you will need to do a deep cleaning. Here are some items that should be on your checklist for deep cleaning:
- Sweep all surfaces including walls and floors.
- Vacuum all upholstery and surfaces.
- Wipe all surfaces to remove dust including door knobs, frames and other surfaces.
- Throw out all the trash left by the contractors.
Getting Rid of Pet Odour
Another reason to deep clean is when you can smell strong pet odours. Here are some tricks on how to minimise the pungent smell:
- Keep the windows open.
- Use odour absorbing litter and air fresheners.
- Sprinkle baking soda all over your space.
- Don’t let your pet on the furniture; get separate furniture for them.
- Clean up after pet accidents right away.
- Bathe your pets on a regular basis.
How to Choose the Right Cleaning Services
Hiring a cleaner for the right time can be tough, but there are some things that can make the process easier. You need to find cleaners who:
- Consider the house deep cleaning cost.
- Conduct background checks on their cleaners.
- Provide a satisfaction guarantee.
- Take out insurance to protect your property.
Mr. Meticulous Deep Cleaning Services
Cleaning your home from top to bottom if it is extraordinarily dirty can be tough. If the job will take up too much time, it’s better to leave it to the pros.
Mr. Meticulous can provide all kinds of cleaning services. Here are some tasks you can leave to us. We serve residential clients and business establishments. To give you a better idea of what you can expect from our cleaners, here are some of the services we provide.
Residential Cleaning Services
If you haven’t cleaned your place for a long time or the place you will move in is extraordinarily filthy, our professional cleaning services will do:
- Carpet cleaning to remove stains and dirt.
- Upholstery cleaning to bring back your furniture’s appeal.
- Air duct cleaning to improve efficiency and reduce mould
- A check for potential sources of offensive odours and quickly solve the problem.
- Work to eliminate chemical and biological contaminants including sewage, animal remains and hoarding scenes.
Commercial Cleaning Services