- 2 #1 Home Cleaning Services & How To Clean Your House Like A Pro
- 2.1 Room-by-room Cleaning: The Best Approach
- 2.2 Bedrooms
- 2.3 Dining Areas
- 2.4 Living Room/Family Room
- 2.5 Kitchen
- 2.6 Bathroom
- 2.7 Outdoor Areas and Patios
- 2.8 General House Cleaning Tips
- 2.9 How To Choose Home Cleaners
- 2.10 eep Cleaning Before Baby’s Arrival
- 2.11 Hiring Home Cl answers On A Budget
- 2.12 What Mr Meticulous Has To Offer
- 2.13 What’s Included In Our Home Cleaning Services?
- 2.14 How Does It Work?
- 2.15 Residential Cleaning Services Cost Estimate
- 2.16 What Our Clients Say
- 2.17 Our Professional Cleaning Services include
#1 Home Cleaning Services & How To Clean Your House Like A Pro
Would you instead tidy up yourself or hire professional home cleaning services?
Sydney in 2019 now has the best cleaner ever, and they have all come together to work for us at Mr Meticulous Cleaning.
It all depends on your time, availability, and budget. If cleaning isn’t for you, consider contracting a cleaner to carry out your domestic cleaning services and spend your time doing the things you enjoy.
Here are some tips on achieving the clean-up that professional house cleaning services provide.
Room-by-room Cleaning: The Best Approach
A messy home is like a war zone Y.’ll not achieve anything without a plan. Here are some basic guidelines to get you started giving your home a thorough clean.
- Use a top-down approach h. Make sure everything upstairs is clean before attacking the mess downstairs.
- Deal with the stairs on your way d own. Always be careful with the steps. It’s more efficient to sweep dirt towards you when cleaning the st IRS.
- Tackle the mess in the hall. Halls are often the dirtiest part of the house as they are used early. Cleaning the hall first will prevent you from tracking dirt all over the house.
- Next, clean the living room, followed by the dining ro0m. For this part of the house, dust everything first before sweeping the floor.
- Next to tackle are the bathrooms and utility y rooms. These areas can take the most time as they require cleaning and disinfecting.
- End your general cleaning in the kitchen, ensuring that all food preparation areas are spotless and hygienic.
Finding a home cleaning Services near me especially if your New home cleaning services are needed immediately.
These tips will make the cleaning process more efficient and help you tackle the job in an organised way. Here are some cleaning hacks for every part of your home:
With all the time you spend in bed, it’s crucial to clean this housing area regularly. Bedding, curtains and other soft furnishings should be periodically cleaned to ensure they are free of dust dirt. Start by using a damp cloth to clean all surfaces and items in the bedroom, including lamps and inches. Wipe down the ceiling fan’s blades if it’s been a while since you gave it a thorough clean. Sweep the floor and vacuum, then go through all the other items you have in the r om. Throw out expired beauty products and go through the things in your close to de-clutter. Give your mattress a thorough beating to get rid of dust and replace your sheets and blanket.
Dining rooms should look appealing d inviting. Start by cleaning away any clutter and get rid of the items you don’t need in the room. Dust and polish all the items in the room. Remove cobwebs from the ceiling fan and other fixtures. Remember to take down the curtains for cleaning every once in a while. Wipe the furniture and get rid o stains if necessary. Sweep the floor and vacuum.
Living Room/Family Room
The living room is usually the favourite area in the house, but it’s easy to overlook how messy it gets. This quick cleaning method requires only 15 minutes to tidy up. Start by dusting the things and corners. Wipe ph graphs and decorations. If you have a ceiling fan, remove dust from its blades and remember to take down the curtains and replace them with a fresh set. Clean the carpet or hire house clean rs to assist you with this. Dust off doormats, sweep the floor and vacuum.
As noted above, it’s best to leave the kitchen until the house is clean. Start by looking around at the items you have.
Do all those things belong in the kitchen? If yes, stash them in one corner first and organise them later.
For items that belong elsewhere in the house, keep them in one basket rea y to store in the right place. It’s more efficient to get on with the primary task ahead and leaveorganisingg for later.
When you are ready:
- Start by clearing up the sink, cleaning any food and debris, and disinfecting the area.
- Wash the dishes and pans before spraying cleaners on the countertops and stove-tops next.
- Then, open the fridge and throw away all expired items.
- Remove any cobwebs from surfaces and appliances and wipe cabinets, devices, and other characters, including cabinet doors and drawers.
- Take out the trash, clean the bin, and then sweep and mop the floor.
An all-purpose cleaner can be used for bathroom surfaces, but you may choose specific cleaning items for the NGS like toilets and plugholes. Start by pouring a liquid to et cleaner into the toilet bowl. Leave the bowl and move on to the sin first before the shower and tub. Baking soda al o works wonders on these features. Glass and shower doors deserve your attention next. White vinegar is a miracle-worker for cloudy glass panels and leaves your surfaces spa, Kling. Tackle the toilet bowl last. Use a toilet brush to remove dirt from the rim, disinfect the toilet bowl and wipe it dry.
Outdoor Areas and Patios
After cleaning all the rooms indoors, take some time to clean the outdoors. Clean the glass outside your home. A mixture of water, white vinegar, and two teaspoons of liquid d soap make an effective stain remover. Ne t, pay attention to the patio clean-up. Follow these steps for a quick clean-up:
- Mix one tablespoon borax with one-quarter warm water
- Scrub the furniture with a sponge to remove dirt
- Rinse the furniture
- Dry it using a soft cloth
Fire pits and outdoor grills should also be cleaned regularly. You can use lemon juice and baking soda for these items, but always follow the manufacturer’s instructions when cleaning them as some products may not be suitable.
General House Cleaning Tips
Here are some more strategies on how to tackle a messy home from the pros:
Dusting doesn’t have to be complicated, and there are some ul hacks to make the process easier. Here’s our dusting cheat sheet for your next cleaning session:
- Dust from top to bottom. Better yet, use a microfiber cloth to make cl and more effective.
- Buy a bendable duster. This type of duster works perfectly for ceiling fans and light fixtures.
- Get rid of cobwebs and dusty moulding s by attaching a sports sock onto a mop pole. Use the same trick for baseboards.
- Use a flat mop to dust the walls.
- Vacuum bathroom vents with the brush attachment.
- Use a small paintbrush to remove dust from delicate items.
Pushing a vacuum cleaner back and forth seems self-explanatory. However, there’s an even better way to use the vacuum for quick and effective cleaning:
- Dust the room first.
- Move furniture out of the way.
- Empty the vacuum bag.
- Start by vacuuming the area away from the door and moving backwards.
- Spot treat any stains.
There are ways to be more effective when mopping your floors. The time it takes to clean the entire floor will vary depending on the size of the room, but whatever the size of the room, here are some tips to help you out:
- Choose the right mop. Sponge mops work best for a smooth floor. White rag or string mop work better for textured floors.
- Remove the mess and sweep the floor before mopping.
- Fill the bucket or sink and fill it with hot water and your choice of cleaning solution.
- Always wring out excess water from the mop.
- Mop from one end of a room to the other to be sure not to miss any spots.
- Rinse the mop in a separate bucket after cleaning a section to avoid getting dirt on the floor.
Overlooked Cleaning Areas
Some parts of the house accumulate more dirt than you might expect. Here are some hidden corners that can gather dirt:
- High Shelves. Be sure to wah items on upper shelves at least every two months. Frames close to the stove often get greasy, so get rid of the grease and RI regularly to avoid buildup.
- Marble Countertops. Flo r a hydrogen peroxide works well on organic stains if the stain is oil-clean-up flour and dishwashing liquid for an effective clean-up.
- Laundry Room. Club er in this room can make the entire house disorganised. Create a system of folding and storing in the laundry to avoid this problem.
my home cleaning services normally starts with you researching your local area to find someone in your area offering this type of work. Especially if home cleaning services Melbourne is your desired location. You might as well be looking for home cleaning services in Sydney.
Cleaning Hacks for Hard-to-reach Areas
Getting rid of the mess at home shouldn’t be difficult with the proper technique. Here are some tips to make the process easier:
- Attach a toilet p per tube at the end of the vacuum cleaner’s suction tube. This hack is perfect for reaching window frames.
- Use a cotton swab to remove dirt from our car’s interior.
- Sprinkle baking soda on your mattress. Leave it for 10 minutes, and then vacuum the mattress.
- Adhesive lint rollers don’t just work on clothes – these are perfect for dusting cloth lampshades.
- Clean air vents by wrapping a knife with a soaked towel.
- Pencil erasers can remove dark marks on a linoleum floor.
- Get rid of mineral deposits on faucets by scrubbing with an old toothbrush and baking soda.
Must-have Cleaning Supplies
If you do the cl and yourself, you need to have all the equipment at home. Here are the essential items you will need in your cleaning tool kit:
- Baking soda
- White vinegar
- Dishwashing liquid
- Fabric softener
- Toilet brush
- Microfiber cloth
- Multi-purpose cleaner
- Glass cleaner
- Rubber gloves
- Paper towels
Green Cleaning Guide
Most cleaners contain chemicals that could cause irritation or trigger allergies. If you are concerned about the ill effects of these products, go for green products instead.
Household cleaners don’t cost much, and in many cases, they are as effective as commercial cleaners. It’s even possible to make green cleaners at home with these ingredients:
- Baking soda
- Olive Oil
- Lemon Juice
- White Vinegar
- Castile soap
- Washing Soda
Commercial green products are also available le. You might want to try these out next time you go shopping. Some professional home cleaners, including Mr Meticulous, use these products too.
Hydrophobic Spray Explained
Cleaning a tough, but this new product makes the task easier for you. Hydrophobic sprays provide water-repellent coating, giving items a “self-cleaning” ability. A layer of this spray will make it impossible for mould, dampness, and stains to cling onto surfaces. “NeverWet” is just o e of the liquid-repelling treatments available today. This product is easy to find – try looking for it at Home Depot.
How To Clean When You Are Allergic To Dust
Domestic home cleaning can be a dusty business. If dust triggers an allergic reaction for you, it might be best to leave the job to professional house cleaners. However, if that’s not an option, you can minimise the effects of dust by following these tips:
- If getting somebody else to do the cleaning is not an option, wear a surgical face mask while cleaning to minimise the number of dust particles you inhale.
- Moving slower will create a minor disturbance of the dust particles.
- A damp cloth works well for reducing the athe of dust floating in the air.
- Choose a vacuum with a HEPA filter. Get one with a disposal system that doesn’t expose you to dust while changing the bags.
- Another tip is to an on lutter. Less clutter means reduced dust buildup in random places. This can also make your apartment or home look more spacious by getting organised.
How To Choose Home Cleaners
Homes require regular cleaning, but this chore seems impossible when you have kids, work, social life and other commitments. Hiring professional cleaners offers a convenient solution for you and your family.
Here are some tips on choosing the right cleaning company:
- Interview more than one cleaning company and find the perfect fit.
- Ask about the required cleaning equipment and who will supply it.
- List the areas of the home that need cleaning.
- Keep in mind that cleaning fees will depend on the type of home and the service you require. Check if there are any add-on fees.
eep Cleaning Before Baby’s Arrival
Cleaning before you give birth is complicated. If you do decide e to clean up yourself, we have a few reminders:
- Don’t clean up cat litter. Avoid contact with waste and get somebody else to help with this job.
- Always wear gloves when gardening.
- Use green products or homemade cleaning products.
- Steer clear of paint.
Hiring Home Cl answers On A Budget
A household cleaning service doesn’t need to be expensive. Even if you are on a budget, here are some tips for finding a provider to fit your budget:
- Ask for cleaning on specific areas. Organise your home first.
- Shop around for the best rate.
What Mr Meticulous Has To Offer
Our domestic cleaners won’t forget from a cleaning job, and we can help you organise and clean your home to create a comfortable and inviting environment for you and your family. Here are some of the services we can provide:
- Regular cleaning services
- Cleaning when vacating a property
- Spring clean service
- Rental property cleaning
- End of lease cleaning
- Last-minute cleaning
- Office cleaning
- Air purification systems
- Insurance cleaning service
- Carpet cleaning service
What’s Included In Our Home Cleaning Services?
- House cleaning. Our home cleaners can help you with dusting, mopping, vacuuming, and tackling those dirty windows.
- Spotless kitchens can be achieved with our professional cleaners, who can get rid of crumbs on stoves and cooktops and will remove all stains from your cooking area.
- Shower stalls, toilets, sinks, and bathroom tiles require a lot of cleaning, and we have professionals who are up to the task.
- Mr Meticulous can give your bedrooms dee cl including windows, carpets, mattresses, and linens.
- Living/Family Rooms. Floors and crevices in living rooms are highly susceptible to stains, and we can deploy people to solve these and all related issues.
- Specialty House Cleaning Services. You might have special requests for cleaning your home. Call us to request a tailored cleaning service from our dedicated team.
How Does It Work?
Mr Meticulous makes it easier for you to keep your home clean by providing experts to help you get rid of me s. The first thing to do is think about the areas of the house you need help with. Once you have the list, get in touch with us.
We will provide you with guidance on the service and provide estimates. We cater to all types of cleaning projects, and our cleaners can work around your schedule.
Residential Cleaning Services Cost Estimate
investing in the right cleaning service provider will save you from problems later on. Don’t just look for a cheap rate; find a company with the best bang for your buck.
Of course, it’s also helpful to know the average rates that professionals charge. There is no standard price list since cleaning services will depend on several factors, including the size of your home, the number of floors, how often you need the cleaning service, whether there are pets, and whether there are hard to clean areas. Since Mr Meticulous provides customised cleaning services, there may also be additional charges d pending on your specific requests.
Generally, rates can range from $35 to $60 per hour. Hiring a cleaning company to mop and vacuum a four-bedroom home with four bathrooms can cost $360. Tidying up an apartment unit with one bathroom and two bedrooms might cost in the region of $100.
For a more accurate price estimate, get in touch with us.
What Our Clients Say
Customer reviews are the best source of information to help you choose a reliable cleaning service. Mr Meticulous has been in the business for 20 years, and we have had the pleasure to serve numerous clients.
We focus on building relationships, and our long-term clients have beautiful experiences to share.
Email: [email protected]
Mr Meticulous C eaning Services have been looking after homes and offices throughout Australia since 1995. Our team specialises at the end of lease cleaning and commercial cleaning g but produce a high level of professionalism and cleanliness in any facet of the industry. We engage highly trained and skilled cleaners who take great pride in their results.
We offer services for cleaning your home weekly or fortnightly, for a one-off deep cleaning service or end of lease cleans. Homes aren’t the only place we clean; builders clean, or shop fit-out cleaning services are available. We understand all the work that goes into a building project, and the last thing you want is for messy surprises at hand over. Our team is professional, reliable, and dedicated and will ensure your project is left spotless.
End f se Cleaning and our Bond Cleaning Service is something that we have become well known for. We have completed 1000’s of end of lease cleaning jobs for individuals and real estate agencies. Our Bond Cleaning Service not only offers general cleaning, but we also offer:
- Entire oven and stove-top cleaning
- Party and Event Cleaning
- Carpet steam cleaning
- Window cleaning
- Post Construction or Final Builders Cleaning
- Mould removal
- NDIS cleaning and Gardening Services
- Covid-19 Sterilisation and Sanitisation
We look after everything for your end of lease clean to guarantee your bond is returned.
Mr Meticulous Cleaning Services has a cleaning team near you. We offer seven days a week cleaning, and we’re 5 Star rated and have a 100 money-back guarantee. We charge only after the service and correct, fix or discuss any situation. We are an account table; we are on all social media platforms. We are contactable, widely known, verified and trusted. We were cleaning in the ’90s, and we will continue into the future and beyond.
Marc Hamilton has been the owner since its inception n. Marc Hamilton sta ed and will continue to be the face and contactable person within this business. Always available. We are not the contactless, unknown person behind a website geared towards share prices and company earnings. Both Marc and our t am valuing for you and hold a personal commitment and interest to provide the best service possible. We are in this together. You are welcome to contact us on 0402 317 313 or [email protected].
Trained cleaners from Mr Meticulous cover towns and suburbs in and out of Sydney, including
Email: [email protected]
At Mr Meti ulo Cleaning Services, we pride ourselves on providing a complete range of professional cle nin services. We have the best-trained cleaning technicians, promising you a high-quality cleaning service. Our cleaning services include house cleaning, domes ic cleaning, commercial cleaning, office cleaning, end of lease cleaning, Carpet Cleaning and Window Cleaning. Covid-19Sterilisationn and Sanitation for a Hygenic and Disinfected environment/workplace.
We aim at satisfying our customers’ needs, making their home surroundings clean and dirt & dust free.
We deliver a 100% organic, chemical-free cleaning service sing environmental cleaning-safe methods that bring that fresh ‘just cleaned’ feeling into your home or office. We will also use Isopropyl Alcohol to disinfect and sterilise your office or home premises if required.
For the convenience of customers, we offer online communication ease where you can ask any questions before starting with us whether you want a quote or have a cleaning question.
With over 30 years of offering cleaning services across Australia, Mr Meticulous knows the best ways to solve and answer your questions.
You can call directly or email us to start discussing your need.
Our Professional Cleaning Services include
- Advanced Cleaning Technology
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Covid-19 Disinfection and sterilisation
- 24 hours, 7 Days, Responsive To Your Needs
- Safe Work and Hygienic Practices adhered to
- End of Lease – Bond Cleaning
- Builders Clean or Office Cleaning
Suppose you are conscious of quality cleaning but are constantly let down by other cleaning companies. In that case, Mr Meticulous’s learning Services teams will personally source the best cleaners for your day, time, area, and other requirements. Our commitment to excellent service and quality results will shine on your home or office.
Our cleaners are fully insured and trained in cleaning at all levels, e it one-of ff, weekly, fortnightly or monthly, including window cleaning, o en cleaning, and carpet steam cleaning. Every cleaner has been 100% ID checked so that you are safe and protected. This is the exemplary reputation Mr Meticulous has maintained for over 30 years.
Mr Meticulous Cleaning Services
is not matched in its cleaning performance and affordable cleaning packages. Givi g y a unique and professional cleaning experience, whether t for your home or commercial/office cleaning needs. End of Lease cleaning and Bond cleaning are our specialities. With all our years and 1000’s jobs successfully undertaken, we are your go-to at the end of lease cleaning business with total b nds returned.
Strata Cleaning, Common area cleaners, Strata Managers, and Body Corp Services are all services we offer. Due to the need for respect and attention to detail, we have specialised in making sure buildings, common areas, and grounds are serviced daily – weekly r required by a dedicated cleaning specialists list.