- 1 How best to clean your Office in 2022
- 1.1 Why do you need to keep your office Clean?
- 1.2 Video Courtesy MiamiDadeJanitorial
- 1.3 office cleaning in sydney or office cleaning melbourne
- 1.4 Why hire Office Business Cleaning Services?
- 1.5 How best clean your Office in 2022
- 1.6 office cleaning supplies if you need tolietes
- 1.7 Mr Meticulous Cleaning Provides Services To The Following Cities and Towns:
- 2 Office Janitor
How best to clean your Office in 2022
Your business development executives are working hard to bring clients on board. What are you doing to retain them? Offering kick-ass solutions to their problems, meeting their business targets, and reliable services are all just mandatory ones. However, one key factor that most businesses forget to work on – Cleanliness.
Whether outsourcing or an in-house service provider, you must adapt and maintain a clean and tidy workplace. Not just to impress your potential customers but to make a massive difference in how you do your business.
With this blog, we’re going to discuss the need to keep your office clean. Further, we’ll explain why you should pick Office Cleaning Services for your workplace. Let’s begin.
Why do you need to keep your office Clean?
As a business owner, the cleanliness of your office is probably not the priority. But, having a healthy and clean workspace is a principal cornerstone for running a thriving business. However, most companies notice this when things get completely out of hand.
Your workplace environment directly impacts the performance, well-being, and productivity of the employees that work for you. No matter what industry, maintaining a clean workplace may help keep the employees healthy, safe, and efficient. Here are some reasons to keep your office clean:
First Impression Counts
It doesn’t matter how cliche the phrase ‘First impression is the last impressin’ may sound. But when you have visitors/customers coming to your business campus, it becomes necessary to ensure cus welcomed warmly. They will feel more welcome and happier while entering an office with dust-free lighting fixtures, stain-free carpets, and a lavatory stocked with full soap dispensers and toilet papers. Feeling welcome isn’t only limited to these aspects. Also, clients will feel embraced when they enter a conference or meeting room that smells fresh and looks clean.
Its employees run a business or workplace. Most employees consider their workplaces their second home, as they spend around 8 to 10 hours daily in the office. Consequently, being an employer, it becomes essential for you to focus your efforts on keeping it clean and tidy. Keeping the workplace well-maintained and its environment hygienic allows your employees to be comfortable, efficient, productive, and most importantly, happy.
Raising Your Brand Standards
If you aim to take your business to new heights, it’s essential to work hard and build a brand out of your business. Building a brand doesn’t imply putting logos and following a standard catalogue but also developing the general ethics of business.s
It doesn’t matter where your consumer base comes from, be it serving food, or doing taxes, and each customer expects to receive an above and beyond service. When you keep the average consumer in your mind, a tidy environment will ensure superior quality services and end products.
Any potential customer unquestionably judges your brand based on how your workplace looks and feels inclusive of your services or products. A messy work environment results in walking away from potential customers even before you can get a chance to speak with them. So, avoid being dirty, and if you can’t manage it yourself, why not hire some cleaning company to do it for you?
Video Courtesy MiamiDadeJanitorial
office cleaning in sydney or office cleaning melbourne
Why hire Office Business Cleaning Services?
You think you already have a lot to do at work, and we suggest you maintain cleanliness daily. Is it too much to ask for this? Then you must consider hiring a professional cleaning service company. Many companies offer cleaning services with their troops of cleaning agents.
When you survey the market, you’ll get to know that most of the companies that are successful in the world have outsourced their cleaners. They’ve hired commercial cleaners to keep their workplace clean. You must be intrigued to know why they outsource cleaning services. Well, commercial cleaning services come with a plethora of benefits for the employer as well as the employee.
In case you were delaying hiring an office cleaning service, read through the following benefits:
Reduced Administrative Costs
As an owner of the business, you already know how overhead and administrative costs can drain your money. However, if you think from a financial perspective, you’ll conclude how hiring an office cleaning service makes fiscal sense. Moreover, if you depend on your employees or managers to clean the workplace, you might be paying premium salary rates for additional cleaning help. Whereas, when you outsource the service to a professional cleaning service company, you’ll only be spending the standard market rate.
Lesser Liability Risks
The business liability for employee accidents and injuries is already high without incurring more risks from having employees clean the workplace. Just think, even when you ask your employees to clean the office place, you might be increasing the risk of any accidents in the office. Whereas, if you outsource the cleaning services and hire staff based on their skill set, these accidents might not happen.
Hiring skilled, knowledgeable, and experienced cleaners are the right way to prevent a certain number of employee mishaps and get the cleaning done.
Better Office Morale
There’s nothing inherently demoralising about cleaning, but asking the employees to clean the kitchen, pantry, or scrub toilets will undoubtedly bring down the office morale. Maintaining the dignity of the employees working for you is one of the business ethics we follow. At last, the employees you hire comprise different skill sets. Their dignity is more important than the few pennies you might save from paying an office cleaning company.
How best clean your Office in 2022
When it comes to cleaning, you have three significant ways to get it done. Either you can DIY, ask your employees to do it for you and themselves, or outsource a cleaning service company. The two former ways of cleaning the workplace are irrelevant to what we’ve discussed above. You must, therefore, consider hiring a cleaning service for your workplace.
Whether a small business enterprise, a large multinational company or a start-up, you must consider outsourcing an Office Cleaning Company for your workplace.
office cleaning supplies if you need tolietes
Mr Meticulous Cleaning Provides Services To The Following Cities and Towns:
Trained cleaners from Mr Meticulous cover towns and suburbs in and out of Sydney, including:
Email us for a quote today
Mobile: 9904 1905
Email: [email protected]
Introducing: Mr Meticulous Cleaning Services
Mr Meticulous Cleaning Services has been looking after you and your friend’s and families’ homes and offices throughout Australia since 1995. We engage highly trained and skilled cleaners who pride their results. Our team specialises in end-of-lease cleaning and commercial cleaning but produces a high level of professionalism and cleanliness in any facet of the industry.
We offer services for cleaning your home weekly or fortnightly, for one-off, deep cleaning services, end-of-lease cleans, and Bond cleans. Homes aren’t the only place we clean; end-of builders clean or shop fit-out cleaning services are available.
We understand all the work that goes into a building project, and the last thing you want is messy surprises at handovers. Our professional, reliable, and dedicated team will ensure your project is left spotless.
End of Lease Cleaning and our Bond Cleaning Service is something we have become well known for. We have completed 1000’s of end of lease cleaning jobs for individuals and real estate agencies. Our Bond Cleaning Service not only offers general cleaning, but we also offer:
- Deep Cleaning
- Strata Cleaning
- Office Cleaning
- Mould removal
- End of Builders Cleaner
- Steam Cleaning Carpets
- High-pressure cleaning
- Event or Party cleaning
- Window and Glass cleaning
- Oven – Stovetop and Rangehood detailing
We look after everything for your end-of-lease cleans or Bond cleans so that we can guarantee your Bond is returned. Email Enquiries welcomed
Mr Meticulous Cleaning Services has a cleaning team near you. We charge only after the service and will correct, fix or discuss any situation. We offer seven days a week cleaning, and we’re 5 Star rated on Google, the most powerful and trusted search engine for reviews and social proof that I would put my trust in, and having a 100 % money-back guarantee, you can not go wrong.
We are accountable; we are on all social media platforms. We are contactable, widely known, verified and trusted, and reviewed on Google and other platforms with outstanding reviews from clients using Mr Meticulous Cleaning Services.
We were cleaning in the ’90s and now the 000’s, and we will continue into the future and beyond.
Marc Hamilton has been the owner since its inception in 1995. Marc started and will continue to be the face and contactable person within this business. Always available. We are not a faceless, contactless, unknown person behind any website geared towards share prices and company earnings. Both Marc and our team of dedicated cleaners value working for you and hold a personal commitment and interest in providing the best service possible. We are in this together.
- cleaning services
- house cleaning Sydney
- house cleaning
- end of lease cleaning Sydney
- strata cleaning
- blind cleaning
- office cleaning Sydney
- cleaning services Sydney
- bond cleaning Melbourne
- hire a maid
- end of lease cleaning Melbourne
- home cleaning services
- home cleaning
- cleaning service
- house cleaning services
- window cleaning Sydney
- office cleaning services Sydney
- strata cleaning Sydney
- NDIS cleaning services
- event cleaning services
- bond cleaning Sydney
- high-pressure cleaning service
- end of lease cleaning
- pressure washing services
- strata cleaning services sydney
- home cleaning services sydney
- cleaners sydney
- pressure cleaning services
- office cleaning
- strata cleaning services
- construction cleaning
- bond cleaning
- carpet cleaner hire
- cleaning services near me
- industrial cleaning services Sydney
- spring cleaning
- high pressure cleaning
- house cleaning Mosman
- commercial window cleaning Sydney
- pressure washing Sydney
hideThis article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
A janitor (American English, Scottish English), also known as a custodian, porter, cleanser, cleaner or caretaker is a person who cleans and maintains buildings. Janitors typically earn an average wage of $15 per hour in the United States. That translates to an annual salary of around $35,000 for states that pay janitors the most, such as New York, Massachusetts, and Connecticut. In some cases, they will also carry out maintenance and security duties. A similar position, but usually with more managerial duties and not including cleaning, is occupied by building superintendents in the United States and Canada and by site managers in schools in the United Kingdom. Cleaning is one of the most commonly outsourced services.
The word janitor derives from the Latin “janitor”, meaning doorkeeper or porter, itself from “ianua”, meaning door, entrance or gate. This derives from “Janus“, the Roman god of doors, gates and portals.
Its first recorded use meaning “caretaker of a building, a man employed to see that rooms are kept clean”, was in 1708.
Most of the work performed by janitors and building cleaners is indoors. Office buildings are usually cleaned when they are vacant, so most of the office janitorial staff work during the evening. The work can be physically demanding and sometimes dirty and unpleasant. General janitor duties often include the following tasks:
- Cleaning and restocking bathrooms
- Cleaning floors (mopping, sweeping, polishing)
- Carpet cleaning (dry method, extraction, steam and bonnet)
- Cleaning carpeting (vacuuming)
- Cleaning stainless steel and other unique surfaces
- Clearing lunch room/kitchen
- Cleaning tables in cubicles, meeting rooms, etc.
- Window washing
- Scrubbing concrete
- Emptying trash and recycling bins
- Unlocking and locking buildings at the beginning and end of the day
- Operation of building systems (turning on and off lights, setting thermostats, etc.) This may include testing/maintaining/setting building safety/security systems (fire alarms, burglar alarms, surveillance cameras, etc.)
- Stripping and waxing floors using a Floor buffer
- Cleaning air-conditioner vents
- Crime scene cleaning (requires being fully certified, and pay scale starts from $300.00 to $700.00+ an hour)
- Spot cleaning (generally spills – coffee, for instance)
- Room and event setups (tables and chairs, audio-video equipment, etc.) (college/schools, etc.)
- Raising and lowering flags (schools)
- Removing graffiti or other forms of vandalism
- Minor maintenance work, such as: changing light bulbs and filters, replacing ceiling tiles, doing minor repairs, fixing small leaks, performing testing and monitoring of building equipment, etc. In some places, other people may do these maintenance tasks.
- Outdoor work, such as: cleaning walkways, litter pickup, mowing lawns, tending to landscape plantings, leaf clean-up, snow removal, etc. In some places, groundskeepers or a separate company may do outdoor work.
- Porterage (internal deliveries; movement of equipment or people in hospitals, colleges, etc.)
- Unclogging blocked drains and toilets
- Removing vomit, urine, and feces from public areas
In 2010, the median pay of a janitor working in the US was $10.68 per hour. The yearly salary could grow by 11% according to the statistics of 2010.
Office cleaning staff perform many of the same duties as janitors. However, the tasks are divided among different members. Additional tasks include:
- watering plants (pruning as well)
- cleaning sinks, refrigerators, microwaves and toasters in office kitchens; clearing recycling and garbage bins
- dusting furniture and computer equipment (monitors and desk area, but excluding keyboards) and tables
Cleaning is one of the most commonly outsourced services. Some of the reasons for this include:
- Basic cleaning tasks are standardised, with slight variation among different enterprises.
- The nature of the job and required standard of performance can be clearly defined and specified in a contract, unlike more technical or professional jobs for which such specification is harder to develop.
- Some organizations prefer to outsource work unrelated to their core business in order to save additional salaries and benefits required to manage the work.
- Some organizations may feel uncomfortable dealing with labour relations related to low-wage employees; by outsourcing, these labour relations issues are transferred to a contractor whose staff are comfortable and experienced in dealing with these issues, and their approach can benefit from economies of scale.
- If a janitor is unavailable due to sickness or leave, a contractor which employs many janitors can easily assign a substitute. A small organisation that directly employs one or a few janitors will have much more trouble with this.
Between 17% to 23% of the total undocumented immigrant population living in the United States work in the cleaning industry (and grow at a rate of 1/2% to 1/3% per cent per year). In addition to this population offering an abundant source of inexpensive labour, janitorial work is mainly undertaken at night, making it an appealing option for janitorial companies to employ undocumented workers seeking clandestine employment.
The number of cleaning companies in the Netherlands grew from 5,000 in 2003 to 8,000 in 2008.